Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baring some miracle 2nd half miracle

Baring some miracle 2nd half miracle

I really don’t understand why I watch football anymore.

It’s like I always say. Following Arsenal. Especially during the last couple of decades fighting against money laundering terror sates posing as football clubs is the same as having a Down syndrome kid. It’s pure shiit, but you just have to stick with it. You can’t just click your fingers and abandon it.

We still need to check Saka for Downs imo

He’s just a young Damien Duff imo

Happy to see Rob score after all the abuse he takes. It’s not his fault he’s not a ball playing cb.

Had to laugh at the commentator there. “Great refereeing there not giving Partey a second card.” So a ref being shiit is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Happy to see Rob score after all the abuse he takes. It’s not his fault he’s not a ball playing cb.
    It does make you wonder how sh1t the lad Kiwior must be though.

He has to go.

Fkin embarrassing last few games.

Wtf is he going to do on the champions league next season? He’s clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It does make you wonder how sh1t the lad Kiwior must be though.
    I wouldn’t even bring him into it. kieran tierney on the other hand is one of the best left backs in the game but the manager insists on playing a number 10 in there against the best in the World while the squad has zero confidence. If Arteta keeps this sort of management up he’ll find himself managing during the African Nations cup.

I wouldn’t even bring him into it. kieran tierney on the other hand is one of the best left backs in the game but the manager insists on playing a number 10 in there against the best in the World while the squad has zero confidence. If Arteta keeps this sort of management up he’ll find himself managing during the African Nations cup.
    If Tierney didn’t have glass legs you’d have a fair point .

Gary Neville’s 15 point City prediction might actually happen now.

Let that sink in.

Our season has been reduced to proving Neville wrong…not by winning it…by avoiding a 10-15 point deficit.

There’s even potential for Newcastle and / or United to run us down too. Don’t forget it wasn’t too long ago we needed 1 point from 6 games to make the CL and failed.

He has to go. He’s been give time, money, full control of transfers, a fkin tv show, forgiveness for previous failures…it’s over.