Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Two Fish in a Tank

Two Fish in a Tank

First fish says to the other, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"

Bonus Tube Fact
    Pennalty fares weren’t introduced until 1994
    Fare dodging still happens now but before penalty fares were introduced it was common practice for thousands. To combat this, penalty fares were introduced and those caught were fined £10 on the spot.

I still find it mental that it wasn't that long ago that you could perfectly legally drink as much booze as you wanted on the Tube.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I still find it mental that it wasn't that long ago that you could perfectly legally drink as much booze as you wanted on the Tube.
    I can't ever really remember drinking on the tube though, even when I lived out in the sticks. it seemed impolite. It was Boris that banned it wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I can't ever really remember drinking on the tube though, even when I lived out in the sticks. it seemed impolite. It was Boris that banned it wasn't it?
    drinking on any public transport, is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    drinking on any public transport, is just wrong.
    Indeed. People wearing baseball caps at the meal table or in restaurants also rubber stamps a peasant in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Indeed. People wearing baseball caps at the meal table or in restaurants also rubber stamps a peasant in my book.
    Blimey - it's taken a few years, 7, but we finally agree on something. I would actually say wearing a baseball cap while not playing baseball is a sign of a wrong un anyway

Blimey - it's taken a few years, 7, but we finally agree on something. I would actually say wearing a baseball cap while not playing baseball is a sign of a wrong un anyway
    I wear one most of the time In fact, you'll do well to find many photos where I'm not wearing a hat of some description.
    Last edited by PSRB; 04-26-2023 at 02:52 PM.

Yeah so I’m pretty sure Cartier wouldn’t honour the warranty if your Tank had two gold fish in it.

I remember moving to London at first and thinking. Why isn't anybody telling this bum to stop drinking a 3 litre bottle of cider on the bus? Am I going to have to say anything? Turns out he was perfectly within his legal rights. People like him were spoiling it for the upper market drinker that just wanted to get wasted before hitting Camden Town.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM