After yesterday's game

I felt sad all evening.

Why can't we ever do it properly?

it was like watching previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I felt sad all evening.

Why can't we ever do it properly?

it was like watching previous years.
    Should have battered them. Partey and Saka were woeful and the subs were so bad. One area I'm still not convinced about with Mikel is the subs.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Should have battered them. Partey and Saka were woeful and the subs were so bad. One area I'm still not convinced about with Mikel is the subs.
    I thought he has been a lot better this season until the last few games.

He cocked up the subs against united earlier in the season. We need to be more ruthless, still I suppose it's our hands but I think City will destory us

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I thought he has been a lot better this season until the last few games.

He cocked up the subs against united earlier in the season. We need to be more ruthless, still I suppose it's our hands but I think City will destory us
    Taking Jesus off was just daft, our best player by a distance. Game was crying out for ESR rather than Vieira

Taking Jesus off was just daft, our best player by a distance. Game was crying out for ESR rather than Vieira
    We're winning at the Etihad - a hundred million per cent. Don't worry

Saka needed to be hooked, he was ineffectual throughout yet played (or rather was on the pitch) 90 minutes. Where is our ruthlessness, our edge? I could just about cope with Anfield but yesterday I had to stomp out for a two hour walk afterwards. Fully prepared for the wheels to come off at City but these last two games have been hugely disheartening. We'll probably get a result (i.e. not lose) at City then blow it against Newcastle and Brighton!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We're winning at the Etihad - a hundred million per cent. Don't worry
    then lose too Chelsea or Newcastle.

or both. and no doubt Mudryk will decide to turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Saka needed to be hooked, he was ineffectual throughout yet played (or rather was on the pitch) 90 minutes. Where is our ruthlessness, our edge? I could just about cope with Anfield but yesterday I had to stomp out for a two hour walk afterwards. Fully prepared for the wheels to come off at City but these last two games have been hugely disheartening. We'll probably get a result (i.e. not lose) at City then blow it against Newcastle and Brighton!
    Mentally I try to tell myself to go back to the Bournemouth game. Several times up until the 96th minute I'd thrown in the towel as far as titles go. So that lucky win basically put us on bonus street.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM