Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Did you see what Klopp did last night

Did you see what Klopp did last night

Robertson, Alexander A Hole and Salah all on the bench.

Not sure that’s going to help them on Sunday.

Saka vs Robertson and Martinelli vs A Hole are bad match ups for them. Horrible in fact.

Even if Salah and Darwin score Im quite confident we can outscore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Saka vs Robertson and Martinelli vs A Hole are bad match ups for them. Horrible in fact.

It was weird - not like they have games piling up - just hope it backfires. TAA is going to have Martinelli running at him and Gabi moves that way more often than not. And then Trossard comes on ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Their first 11 looked terrible against City, I'm confident we win on Sunday.

I would, however, be more confident if I knew Saliba was playing. Do we know the latest on our crocked Frenchie?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Their first 11 looked terrible against City, I'm confident we win on Sunday.

I would, however, be more confident if I knew Saliba was playing. Do we know the latest on our crocked Frenchie?
    Unlikely to make it - hasn't trained this week. I have faith in Holding - looks better with White alongside him at right back

Salah plays on the right right? (That was weird)

So that’s him vs Zinchenko and Gabriel so that leaves Holdini vs Darwin and White vs Gapko.

Those are some tough match ups but at this stage of the season and where we are I’ll back our lads.

As shiite as they've been they still look deadly at home. Think they beat all of City, Newcastle and Utd there.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    As shiite as they've been they still look deadly at home. Think they beat all of City, Newcastle and Utd there.
    Yeah but we are The Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It was weird - not like they have games piling up - just hope it backfires. TAA is going to have Martinelli running at him and Gabi moves that way more often than not. And then Trossard comes on ...
    One of the other Gabbies moves in mysterious ways his wonders to perform.