Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: KT…when exactly will the hit go down?

KT…when exactly will the hit go down?

Surely he’s under orders to take out Rodri first chance he gets

Fecker tried to break MO10s ankles on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Surely he’s under orders to take out Rodri first chance he gets

Fecker tried to break MO10s ankles on Saturday.
    Rodri got in there first - what an absolute ****er

The key with the Rodri incident is no one in their right mind makes that sort of tackle in the penalty box.

He new what he was doing…

The key with the Rodri incident is no one in their right mind makes that sort of tackle in the penalty box.

He new what he was doing…
    In fairness, if we could have picked a player to pick up an injury in the international break, it would, unfortunately, be KT

Also KT was sensational last night.

Nice weapon for us to have in these closing games imo

I want him to stay next season but can understand why he might want to leave.

Also KT was sensational last night.

Nice weapon for us to have in these closing games imo

I want him to stay next season but can understand why he might want to leave.
    The funny thing is. With Arteta now set on our left back playing basically as a No.10 I have a sneaky suspicion that Tierney could well excell in the current Xhaka role. That role these days basically involves filling in at left back when Zinchenko goes on a wander. Check he can do that. Is allowed to bomb forward into the box when we have possession. Well look at last night. He clearly has a far better engine than Xhaka and you could really see him being a real weapon there. Has a great shot on him too. Put it this way. I'd 100% prefer Tierney played there if Xhaka was out than Vieira.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The funny thing is. With Arteta now set on our left back playing basically as a No.10 I have a sneaky suspicion that Tierney could well excell in the current Xhaka role. That role these days basically involves filling in at left back when Zinchenko goes on a wander. Check he can do that. Is allowed to bomb forward into the box when we have possession. Well look at last night. He clearly has a far better engine than Xhaka and you could really see him being a real weapon there. Has a great shot on him too. Put it this way. I'd 100% prefer Tierney played there if Xhaka was out than Vieira.
    Fabio's great. But I can see the logic as playing a LB as the left-sided 10 if we're playing a 10 at LB.

We should really be training the most gifted two-footed creative from the academy to play the Zinny LB role cos it's not something that can easily be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Fabio's great. But I can see the logic as playing a LB as the left-sided 10 if we're playing a 10 at LB.

We should really be training the most gifted two-footed creative from the academy to play the Zinny LB role cos it's not something that can easily be replaced.
    ironically we seem to have 2 great youth players in Myles Lewis-Skelly and the wee 15 year old lad who both are left footed, very technical and could both be groomed for that role. I believe our head youth scout is quoted as saying both are in the top 10 prospects Arsenal had in the last 30 years. That's putting them in there with Fabregas, Wilshere and Cole etc.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM