Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fash….

Fash….

Got a spare £50k lying about?

Actually I think it might be a lot more…I was already geeking out and then I saw the sky chart on the back…these fecker tracks constellations looool

Sigh…going to win the lottery for that one

Also Tudor unveiled a new white face Pepsi gmt…so if you’re looking for an alternative to the Rolex white explorer 2 then that’s probably it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Actually I think it might be a lot more…I was already geeking out and then I saw the sky chart on the back…these fecker tracks constellations looool

Also Tudor unveiled a new white face Pepsi gmt…so if you’re looking for an alternative to the Rolex white explorer 2 then that’s probably it.
    I'm mad for a Roger Smith, me.

https://www.rwsmithwatches.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm mad for a Roger Smith, me.

https://www.rwsmithwatches.com/
    Oh they're very nice

Oris won the comedy battle with this one

https://oris.ch/en/watch/propilot-x-...-7778-7157-set

Kermit the frog shows up at the start of every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

oooh I'll check my bank account.
    I quite like the new Tudor Pepsi GMT but have the other one and love it.

I am on the waiting list for an explorer. though I was able to sign up for 3, Wimbledon datejust, explorer (Black dial though) as they wouldn't put me on the list for the white dial. Or a Yachtmaster.

Though I may be getting a rolex next week

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    oooh I'll check my bank account.
    I quite like the new Tudor Pepsi GMT but have the other one and love it.

I am on the waiting list for an explorer. though I was able to sign up for 3, Wimbledon datejust, explorer (Black dial though) as they wouldn't put me on the list for the white dial. Or a Yachtmaster.

Though I may be getting a rolex next week
    I know very little about expensive watches but having read about the constant rip and run machete merchants and poor old Cavendish’s trauma, I’m not certain whether it’s any longer wise to sport one when going out.
    I’m probably going to stick with a £200 quid Boss jobbie and avoid A&E tbh