Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ukrainian lad

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I do have a rather horrible feeling he'll end up at Madrid after this new contract is done
    If we win the league this year,

I quite fancy us in the CL too in the next few years.

Then they can all go. Won't be long before Barcelona will want Arteta.

How things have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I do have a rather horrible feeling he'll end up at Madrid after this new contract is done
    I think the tables have turned. Assuming Saliba signs as well i'd give this current team a better chance of winning the CL than any Wenger team. That's not a knock on Wenger's sides. The Prem now is the number one league. The other leagues in Europe aren't what they once were. Teams like Bournemouth are able to out spend supposed big CL teams these days. I don't see who we're supposed to be fearing in the CL anymore like back in the day. City would probably be the one team I wouldn't want to face next year. I'd rate them higher than the current Madrid team.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

To be fair Dennis Rommedahl was decent on FIFA 99 imo

With Di Matteo and Vieira in Midfield and Henrik Larson up front.

Think I was still playing Alex Manninger in goal too.

Correction on his salary…seems the haters are setting him up like they did with Sterling and Rashford ie want to report on how he’s spending his money. First Rolex he buys it will be hell to pay and don’t even think about a house for his mom.

It’s not 300k a week…it’s 200k with the extra 100k based on goals, assists and trophies.

Quite like that imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Correction on his salary…seems the haters are setting him up like they did with Sterling and Rashford ie want to report on how he’s spending his money. First Rolex he buys it will be hell to pay and don’t even think about a house for his mom.

It’s not 300k a week…it’s 200k with the extra 100k based on goals, assists and trophies.

Quite like that imo
    He should buy his Mom a nice storage container like Maintland Niles's Ma to save a few bob.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM