Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ukrainian lad

The Ukrainian lad

He looks on par with Jermaine Pennant.

Saka surely a ballon Dor winner in the making imo

Saka's stats aren't far off Messi's around a similar age. Hence you give him what ever he wants contract wise now. He's younger now than the world cup winning Henry was when we signed him. Has better stats than that Henry at the same age too. It's scary just how good he could become.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Saka's stats aren't far off Messi's around a similar age. Hence you give him what ever he wants contract wise now. He's younger now than the world cup winning Henry was when we signed him. Has better stats than that Henry at the same age too. It's scary just how good he could become.
    Didn't see the game but noticed that the BBC feedback had him rated as one of the poorest Ukrainian players.

Was he properly bad then?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Didn't see the game but noticed that the BBC feedback had him rated as one of the poorest Ukrainian players.

Was he properly bad then?
    He was hooked after 50 minutes. Woeful, he's just fast and that's about it. I said at the time that Chelsea were mental paying that much and on an 8 year contract

Done deal apparently….Saka will get 300k a week with all bonuses included.

I just hope he continues doing what he’s doing and avoids outside influences ie don’t go mental like Aboomerang, don’t suddenly decide you’re Vegan like Bellend, don’t get involved in Politics like Rashford and don’t take on every social justice cause like Ozil.

Surely for 300k a week we can hire a company or minder to keep tabs on him 24/7 to prevent this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Done deal apparently….Saka will get 300k a week with all bonuses included.

I just hope he continues doing what he’s doing and avoids outside influences ie don’t go mental like Aboomerang, don’t suddenly decide you’re Vegan like Bellend, don’t get involved in Politics like Rashford and don’t take on every social justice cause like Ozil.

Surely for 300k a week we can hire a company or minder to keep tabs on him 24/7 to prevent this sort of thing.
    He seems a very sensible lad and appears to have the right people around him.

I've convinced if there was no Todd Bohely around Mudryk would have been in an Arsenal shirt for close to £50m. 100m for the new Dennis Rommedahl was a complete piss take.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I've convinced if there was no Todd Bohely around Mudryk would have been in an Arsenal shirt for close to £50m. 100m for the new Dennis Rommedahl was a complete piss take.
    It seems fairly evident that he doesn't want to be there either, which is kind of funny

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He seems a very sensible lad and appears to have the right people around him.
    Even rival fans all the say the same. They find it hard to hate him as he seems a very nice chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Even rival fans all the say the same. They find it hard to hate him as he seems a very nice chap.
    I do have a rather horrible feeling he'll end up at Madrid after this new contract is done