Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazing to think that if Jorginho plays for Italy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Think so - also a dreadful tackle on Edu by Kevin "Zinedine" Kilbane
    It's weird I remember games from then better than I do ones from this Season.
    Which is odd as we are good this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's weird I remember games from then better than I do ones from this Season.
    Which is odd as we are good this season.
    I watch some games that I know I was at in around 2008/09 and not remember them at all. I think this did coincide with drinking with Sir C though

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    va bene,

We have a Italian who's Brazilian and a Brazilian with a Italian Name.

I still would like a proper one.
    That poor chap who died in a motorbike crash. One of ours on loan to Milan ? Galli, wasn’t it ? I could be miles out here 🥴

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That poor chap who died in a motorbike crash. One of ours on loan to Milan ? Galli, wasn’t it ? I could be miles out here ��
    Not miles, Niccolò Galli - son of Milan's European cup-winning keeper Giovanni. Was on loan at Bologna and playing in Serie A at 17. Saw him play in the FA Youth Cup winning team. He would have been some player. 17 ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I watch some games that I know I was at in around 2008/09 and not remember them at all. I think this did coincide with drinking with Sir C though
    Into Il Bacio at 11. A Bloody Mary for thé hangover, couple of pints of Peroni to rehydrate, then onto a bottle or two of Montepulciano. Time for a swift 3 or 4 pints in the Woodbine, then stagger in in time for kick off.

Do those places still exist?

Don’t forget the mojito place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Into Il Bacio at 11. A Bloody Mary for thé hangover, couple of pints of Peroni to rehydrate, then onto a bottle or two of Montepulciano. Time for a swift 3 or 4 pints in the Woodbine, then stagger in in time for kick off.
    It's a wonder we ever made the game

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Do those places still exist?

Don’t forget the mojito place.
    Il Bacio w3nt downhill when those Polish lads bought it. Turns out Poles can’t do pizza like Italians. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Il Bacio w3nt downhill when those Polish lads bought it. Turns out Poles can’t do pizza like Italians. Who knew?
    Still like the Woodbine though - not that I've actually been to a game for a while

Last game I went to was the Wigan semi final because Ian H had a spare ticket and he wanted to meet Profumo, Sarah, Mickey Pearce, Mr Wong and Rampallion.

I think he was disappointed.

Rampallion was my favourite…the guy got banned on here for supposed ticket touting when all he was doing was asking people for goods or services instead of money…hardly touting imo.