Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It’s too boring…any decent sport anywhere today?

It’s too boring…any decent sport anywhere today?

Wait hang on…

India vs Australia 3rd ODI in an hour.

Hopefully they both don’t decide to turn this into a T20 like the last couple of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Wait hang on…

India vs Australia 3rd ODI in an hour.

Hopefully they both don’t decide to turn this into a T20 like the last couple of games.
    Steve Smith 0 always has a nice ring to it.

wtf happened to India on Sunday though!

Lol that game.

It was so bad I decided not to mention it…didn’t want to upset Ganpati.

What was funny was Australia blitzing through it in 11 overs lol

I think India are where we were at when Unai took over.

They know things need to change and new players are needed but it will take time.

They made an excellent start by sacking their entire selection committee after the last World Cup…loved that move. Exactly what I would done.

In the mean time we’ll get fantastic wins alongside complete blowouts like on Sunday.

I think India are where we were at when Unai took over.

They know things need to change and new players are needed but it will take time.

They made an excellent start by sacking their entire selection committee after the last World Cup…loved that move. Exactly what I would done.

In the mean time we’ll get fantastic wins alongside complete blowouts like on Sunday.
    Considering they host the biggest T20 tournament, their understanding of how to actually play the format astounds me.

They might want to start by reducing the amount of foreigners they’re importing for the IPL.

Can’t be good letting everyone get valuable experience on your wickets while stopping any of the kids from breaking through.

Long process to sort out.

They might want to start by reducing the amount of foreigners they’re importing for the IPL.

Can’t be good letting everyone get valuable experience on your wickets while stopping any of the kids from breaking through.

I'm not sure batting the 1st 10 overs at a snail's pace helps their cause either

It's also the fact that Indians aren't allowed to play in foreign T20 leagues. So we knew Hales would come good in Aus, for example, but no Indians have ever played there.

Likewise, every top player has experience of white ball cricket at all the main stadia in India in matches with more pressure than any bilateral ODI.

It's actually working against their national white ball teams even though it makes the BCCI a fortune.

Australia won and now the top ranked ODI team.

More torture for Ireland today.

In their last ODI Bangladesh made them toil in the field as they wracked up 350 and then the heavens opened and Ireland didn’t get to bat.

Imagine how annoying that must’ve been. Dragged all over the pitch for 50 overs and you ain’t get a chance to have a swing yourself.