Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haaland pulled out of the internationals with a groin injury

Haaland pulled out of the internationals with a groin injury

Let’s hope this is City’s Stalingrad moment and he’s out for the season rather than cheating as usual by pulling their man out
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Let’s hope this is City’s Stalingrad moment and he’s out for the season rather than cheating as usual by pulling their man out
    You know the answer to that don't you AAR

or he'll be as fresh as possible for when the PL returns.

Though I also think Saliba will be back. I remember a few weeks ago Trossard was doomed and he was back next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    or he'll be as fresh as possible for when the PL returns.

Though I also think Saliba will be back. I remember a few weeks ago Trossard was doomed and he was back next game.
    Yeah - international break isn't bad timing. Two weeks full training for Gabriel Jesus and a chance for Saliba to recover (though Holding was good on Sunday)

This time with Haaland though it’s the Norway team supposedly sending him back so fingers crossed.

This time with Haaland though it’s the Norway team supposedly sending him back so fingers crossed.
    That was always the rule with England back in the day though. Player still had to report and see the England physios, let them take a look and then they can be released back to their club. All the player has to do is say my groin feels tight, pain is subjective and the national team aren't going to take any risks.

Imagine if all jobs did that.

Got to go in so a physio can verify you got a back issue lol

scared odegaard would take him out in training?

Indeed - said it is a groin problem which can be very difficult to shake off if not debilitating. He might be limited to scoring from one yard rather than two

Ooh, saucy devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - said it is a groin problem which can be very difficult to shake off if not debilitating. He might be limited to scoring from one yard rather than two
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."