Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spurs implosion

spurs implosion

#spursy

Conte's rant

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    #spursy

Conte's rant
    how the **** are they still fourth though. Could have been third on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    how the **** are they still fourth though. Could have been third on Saturday
    They are a distant 4th, mind. In the bizarre event they win all their remaining games, we only need 11 points for the arrival of St. Totteringham. This pleases me

They are a distant 4th, mind. In the bizarre event they win all their remaining games, we only need 11 points for the arrival of St. Totteringham. This pleases me
    Oh I did notice that two. Utd are 19 points off us as well - with two games in hand but given that they were still "title contenders" until a few weeks ago...
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 03-20-2023 at 11:07 AM.

#spursy

Conte's rant
    Best part of it. it's all correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh I did notice that two. Utd are 19 points off us as well - with two games in hand but given that they were still "title contenders" until a few weeks ago...
    Oh not just title contenders, Luis, according to the insightful, always constructive football genius and staunch Arsenal supporter that is John Bunnell, they were actually favourites just a few weeks back.

Mind you we were going to collapse after the loss to City according to Bunnell, as opposed to winning 6 in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Oh not just title contenders, Luis, according to the insightful, always constructive football genius and staunch Arsenal supporter that is John Bunnell, they were actually favourites just a few weeks back.

Mind you we were going to collapse after the loss to City according to Bunnell, as opposed to winning 6 in a row.

Fairly sure this opinion was also shared by Neville

Fairly sure this opinion was also shared by Neville
    Neville said the Munichs were favourites for the league?

Are you sure? I mean, I know he's a half-witted, rat-faced, Reyes kicking muppet of the highest order, but shirley he isn't that stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Neville said the Munichs were favourites for the league?

Are you sure? I mean, I know he's a half-witted, rat-faced, Reyes kicking muppet of the highest order, but shirley he isn't that stupid?
    A brief google shows the dimwit predicting after the Carabao Cup that ManU would finish ahead of Arsenal but second to City.

Neville, I mean - not Bunnell

I think he deserves to keep his job there. Terrific stuff!

Don Antonio

#spursy

Conte's rant
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."