Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: spurs implosion

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    A brief google shows the dimwit predicting after the Carabao Cup that ManU would finish ahead of Arsenal but second to City.

Neville, I mean - not Bunnell
    He's basically a United troll now - shame because when he started as a pundit he was quite good. Carragher was doing a good job of trolling him back yesterday when he stood up for Conte

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Neville said the Munichs were favourites for the league?

Are you sure? I mean, I know he's a half-witted, rat-faced, Reyes kicking muppet of the highest order, but shirley he isn't that stupid?
    I believe he felt we'd fall away and it would be between City and United, then changed when United fell away, to City would do it

You just know Levy had his lawyers scrutinise every word to see if they could sack him without pay.

In the end they probably concluded that he didn’t really lie about anything

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    You just know Levy had his lawyers scrutinise every word to see if they could sack him without pay.

In the end they probably concluded that he didn’t really lie about anything
    I have seen Levy in person only once in my life. Pinting outside the Tollington pre-match back in the late 00s and this black van drives slowly by a load of very drunk and loud Gooners outside the pub getting ready for the NLD. Window on the passenger side rolls down and Levy sticks his head out and looks around to see what the hold up was.

Shocked to this day that no one said anything. Not even a mild 'Yiddo, Yiddo' chant to be seen.

Disappointing imo.