West Ham away
    Southampton at home
    City away
    Chelsea at home
    Newcastle away
    Brighton at home
    Forest away
    Wolves at home.

I feel if we can win our next 4 and at least come away from Maine Road or wherever the fark they play with at least a draw then that pretty much seals it.

The final 5 are routine wins.

Chelsea are an utter mess, Newcastle need a spanking after there 9-1-0 formation at the Emirates, Brighton don’t have Trossard anymore so just manmark the Chinese lad, Forest are still trying to figure out their best line up after making 50 signings and Wolves will stay up and would’ve started their annual early summer holiday.
    Last edited by Tony C; 03-20-2023 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Leeds at home
    Liverpool away
    West Ham away
    Southampton at home
    City away
    Chelsea at home
    Newcastle away
    Brighton at home
    Forest away
    Wolves at home.

I feel if we can win our next 4 and at least come away from Maine Road or wherever the fark they play with at least a draw then that pretty much seals it.

Chelsea are an utter mess, Newcastle need a spanking after there 9-1-0 formation at the Emirates, Brighton don’t have Trossard anymore so just manmark the Chinese lad, Forest are still trying to figure out their best line up after making 50 signings and Wolves will stay up and would’ve started their annual early summer holiday.
    If we beat the Scouse away I will be convinced we're going to win the league.

And I think we will beat the Scouse away.

Leeds at home
    Liverpool away
    West Ham away
    Southampton at home
    City away
    Chelsea at home
    Newcastle away
    Brighton at home
    Forest away
    Wolves at home.

Citeh are going to win the league by a margin of 5 points.

I am crap at maths but I think we need 26 more points to gaurantee the league.

City will slip up at some point. I think if they lose to Liverpool and we beat leeds after the break then we will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Citeh are going to win the league by a margin of 5 points.
    I'm still waiting for CL confirmation, then St. Totteringham, before I entertain thoughts of winning the league.

Hey Pat…it’s a beauty of a watch.

The girl gave a free Hugo boss pen set too

Hey Pat…it’s a beauty of a watch.

The girl gave a free Hugo boss pen set too
    excellent choice. I got the pepsi one. Swapped my tag batman with a mate of mine

Fool them by playing at Maine Road? #tactics #strategery

Leeds at home
    Liverpool away
    West Ham away
    Southampton at home
    City away
    Chelsea at home
    Newcastle away
    Brighton at home
    Forest away
    Wolves at home.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."