Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Jan signings - everyone's forgotten Nacho. If I remember correctly, Gibbs got a

Nacho and Sagna are both underrated. Especially Sagna. Probably our best ever right back but played in an Arsenal team that was on the decline so doesn’t get the recognition he deserves. I’d have him in the invincible line up over Lauren any day of the week. And I like Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Kaba Diawara lol

I think there’s another universe where he finished the season on double figures and we won the league.

He genuinely did everything but score…Leeds away he hit both posts and had a header off the cross bar.

Then they scored and we lost the league.
    I have never seen a player so consistently hit the woodwork, quite remarkable

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Nacho and Sagna are both underrated. Especially Sagna. Probably our best ever right back but played in an Arsenal team that was on the decline so doesn’t get the recognition he deserves. I’d have him in the invincible line up over Lauren any day of the week. And I like Lauren.
    Sagna was incredible in his first season - form dropped for a while after his brother died (quite understandably) but pretty much always a consistent defender. Probably wouldn't argue that he was better than Lauren (though would make a case for Viv Anderson as being a better player adjusting for eras).

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Thought it was only me who thought that. And when interviewed after scoring our fist from 2-0 vs the Scum, he called them the enemy on the post-match interview. Genuine legend.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have never seen a player so consistently hit the woodwork, quite remarkable
    I could very well be imagining this, but I seem to remember that in his first full season at RB, Eboué hit the post like 10 times without scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I could very well be imagining this, but I seem to remember that in his first full season at RB, Eboué hit the post like 10 times without scoring.
    Depends which end you are thinking of

Loved Nacho. Consistently reliable.