Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus back on the bench

Jesus back on the bench

Trossard starting too. Very much needed. A very tricky game on paper and our squad was stretched very thin up top.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Trossard ridiculously decisive again in the final 3rd. Get him the ball anywhere near the box and he always seems to unlock a defence.

This is liquid football. We could score double figures today if we go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    This is liquid football. We could score double figures today if we go for it.
    Just happy Ødin got the 3rd just before HT. Given the close VAR and the GX and LT misses, a quick goal after the break would have been hell.

Still could be, but it's always better to have a 2 goal lead than 1.

What’s the Prem record for assists? Trossard has 3 already.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    What’s the Prem record for assists? Trossard has 3 already.
    Jinxing koont.

But I saw DB10 get 4 or 5 vs Everton once.

Jesus starting. Risky starting in such a high intensity game. I wouldn’t want him playing more than 30 mins yet considering the injury.

Tight first half. Two key players off injured, Xhaka playing with a card. The second half is gonna be awkward as fcuk. I hope to God Jesus doesn’t come out at half time. Put in a decent performance but we can’t risk him any more than 45mins at this stage. Get The Bossard on.

Goal was coming. These *******s want it far more than us. Haven’t got out of 2nd gear.

This is the worst I have seen us playing this season. Absolute w*nk.