Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I watched the 1st half of the Chavs game last night and Jude Bellingham

I watched the 1st half of the Chavs game last night and Jude Bellingham

looked like a 13mil player not a 130mil player.

The only time I noticed him was when he was giving it away.

Declan Rice please, and maybe a RB, and maybe a wide attacking player (chap from Napoli).

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Declan Rice please, and maybe a RB, and maybe a wide attacking player (chap from Napoli).
    He was better in the 2nd half but not his best game.

The penalty retake was a joke, there was Chelsea player encroaching even further in the box. Also, I wish they'd change the law so the run up has to be a continuous run up, not this stop/start bull****

Seen that myself. Another English tax player. Same as Declan Rice. Is he actually even better than Ruben Neves? Probably not. Neves is in his prime and would probably go for under 50m. Rice £100m plus? fcuk off.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He was better in the 2nd half but not his best game.

The penalty retake was a joke, there was Chelsea player encroaching even further in the box. Also, I wish they'd change the law so the run up has to be a continuous run up, not this stop/start bull****
    Penalty retake was right - and the law change was right imo. Encroaching only comes into play if you play the ball - if the Dortmund player had left it and the encroaching player had scored it would (should) have been disallowed. Agree about the run-up thing though

Who is this Jude Bellingham? the woman from All Creatures Great and small?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

It's good to know you've moved on from making rash judgements based on YouTube clips to watching a whole 45 minutes. That's a sign of growth. Definitely had a poor game yesterday but is a much better player than he showed (not 130 million, I do agree)

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Seen that myself. Another English tax player. Same as Declan Rice. Is he actually even better than Ruben Neves? Probably not. Neves is in his prime and would probably go for under 50m. Rice £100m plus? fcuk off.
    Not just an English tax but a Dortmund tax as well - they tend to sell high (unfortunately Haaland's people were clever enough to insist on the fee set in the contract)

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Who is this Jude Bellingham? the woman from All Creatures Great and small?
    You're thinking of Dr Who Peter Davison I think p

I’ve watched too much of Napoli this season.

The player I like that most is that South Korean Tony Adams they brought in to replace Koulabaly.

He’s like some throwback from 1990s defending lol

Adams, Keown, bould , Pallister, Stam etc

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The Fernandez lad looks a good player, not great or even very good, but good.

£105mil