Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: HTF did their second goal stand ?

HTF did their second goal stand ?

Their number 3, Stephens, literally clamping Martinelli when that cross came in ?
    Didn’t we get one chalked off for some lame keeper infringement a couple of weeks back ?

I’m not gonna complain too much today after the ref’s late whistle. If he blew it anywhere between 30 seconds or 1 minute earlier no one would have batted an eyelid.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I’m not gonna complain too much today after the ref’s late whistle. If he blew it anywhere between 30 seconds or 1 minute earlier no one would have batted an eyelid.
    True but six minutes were added on and the Bournemouth player was lying on the floor for the first one so it was absolutely the right decision. How we didn't get a pen though is baffling

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    True but six minutes were added on and the Bournemouth player was lying on the floor for the first one so it was absolutely the right decision. How we didn't get a pen though is baffling
    a lot of people moaning about that online. But I suspect they didn't watch the full game.

Perhaps teams should stop time wasting against us. It didn't work for Villa or Bournemouth. I think the opposition keeper has been booked in nearly all of our last few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    a lot of people moaning about that online. But I suspect they didn't watch the full game.

Perhaps teams should stop time wasting against us. It didn't work for Villa or Bournemouth. I think the opposition keeper has been booked in nearly all of our last few games.
    He was wasting time from 10 minutes in. ****'em, 6 points with 90+ minute goals in 2 matches after the keeper's been booked for time-wasting. Perhaps they'll stop doing it