Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I like what I see

I like what I see

the Villa result was massive for us,

Martinelli was dropped and now scored 4 in 3,

Arteta making the right decisions, dropping Eddie too.

Partey looked class last night.

Our bench is even looking immense. With a cruicial run of league games now, all very winnable we could crack City if they slip up. Managing the squad is going to be essential now. Bournemouth at home next makes things easy. Full strength and hopefully put them to the sword quickly. Then we're back to thursday night football in the UEFA cup. Away from home too so tricky enough with playing a few days later away to Fulham. The Fulham game is what takes massive precedence here so we need to rotate as much as possible away to Sporting. Any player who isn't at least 95% fit or carrying even a mild knock don't even bring them for the bench. They'll be far better off with their feet up back home.

Sporting is still a good draw for us where I think we'll still be comfortably better than them despite heavily rotating. I certainly don't want to chuck this cup either. If we have a bad result away from home we can still play a stronger team at the home leg. I'd go with a team somethign like this.

-------------------------------------Turner---------------------------------------

Tomi------------------Holding-----------------Kiwior---------------------Tierney

----------------------------Jorginho------------------------Xhaka-----------------

------------------------------------------Vieira-----------------------------------

Nelson-----------------------------------Nketiah--------------------ESR

Possibly too short on quality/fitness up front so might stick Trossard in for Nelson but looks good enough on paper. With enough quality on the bench to change things too. Possibly even have Jesus ready to play 10 mins.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM