Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trossard's nutmeg pass to Gabi for the goal

Trossard's nutmeg pass to Gabi for the goal

Thought he played the false no. 9 role very well.

Sorry red.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Sorry red.
    Imagine if we had signed Mudryk instead - he could have just given it away as it managed 20 times in a 40 minute appearance last week

By my reckoning the smart Trossard and Jorginho signings have seen us pick up 9 points from 3 tough games that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. Those points have probably covered their fees already.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Imagine if we had signed Mudryk instead - he could have just given it away as it managed 20 times in a 40 minute appearance last week
    And we'd have about 70mil less for Bellingham this summer

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    By my reckoning the smart Trossard and Jorginho signings have seen us pick up 9 points from 3 tough games that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. Those points have probably covered their fees already.
    Two superb signings, no doubt. And I love the pragmatic side of Edu/Mikael. Yes, fully support the focus on young talent, but there are times when you need to forget about philosophies and do what it takes to win this year.

wd Edu/Mikael

That knocked me off my seat! Fantastic

Sorry red.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I would imagine Mikel would get more out of him than Chelsea are.
    Not quite sure what though

Don’t forget he scored a hat trick leading the line vs Liverpool.

Two superb signings, no doubt. And I love the pragmatic side of Edu/Mikael. Yes, fully support the focus on young talent, but there are times when you need to forget about philosophies and do what it takes to win this year.

wd Edu/Mikael
    Yup, the 18 months with an optional extra year for Jorginho for 12 mil was a great bit of business. If we get a top notch, young DM as a long term TP5 replacement then we have Jorgy to cover Mo's injury. But if we have to wait an extra year to find the perfect young option that's fine.

This could be the first Chav signing I like since the '80s.

Trossard, too, given his versatility. {Though I do wish Reiss hadn't got injured. He was great when he came on against Forest, his confidence was up, made a great assist for Eddie next game in the EL. I do hope we give him another season.}

The Chavs claimed that they talked MM 'round on the fact that he'd have Martinelli ahead of him so he wouldn't play. Trossard's being given starts now while MM is spending 80 mins on the bench of a team sitting 10th. And he's cup tied for the CL.

I hope their Septic owner destroys that club.

wd Edu/Mikael
    Maybe these were our real targets all along?? Chelsea cribbing our scouting notes and throwing piles of cash to "win" is undoubtedly well known by Edu and Garlick. Perhaps this Murdyk affair was a way to throw Chelsea off the scent and at the same time make them commit loads of financial resources on a young player that, while promising, is unproven.

4D chess!