Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: New signings, was hoping Bournemouth were going to make a fist of this game.

New signings, was hoping Bournemouth were going to make a fist of this game.

The useless, pensioner serving, seaside wangkers.

Was it just the channel I was watching or did the Saka offside goal that went to VAR not even have the cnuts draw the line? I didn’t see it happen and thought that very odd.

Think Martinelli was deemed offside but no idea about the lines. Worse still was Trossard’s wonder strike getting chalked off for a dubious Ben White infringement, followed by a no pelanty decision for Souttar, while doing his best Chris Bonnington impression all over Sako ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Think Martinelli was deemed offside but no idea about the lines. Worse still was Trossard’s wonder strike getting chalked off for a dubious Ben White infringement, followed by a no pelanty decision for Souttar, while doing his best Chris Bonnington impression all over Sako ?
    I’d say there’s a chance we’ll hear 5 weeks down the line that Trossard’s goal should have stood. It’s not a clear and obvious foul. We got away with it today thank ****.

Yep surprised they didn’t draw the lines for that Saka goal.

Gave it the ‘eye test’ and moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Yep surprised they didn’t draw the lines for that Saka goal.

Gave it the ‘eye test’ and moved on.
    I don’t like to be the type to whine about reffing for our games but this var stuff is taking the piss this season. For Trossard’s goal the keeper got up in the air, punched it out, then sprang back up in his feet like nothing happened. That’s not a clear and obvious foul. Then Saka goes down and it’s not even checked. With proven VAR points we’ve lost already I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some sort points shaving/buy off taking place. FFS we’ve already had to fire one official from his job for being totally incompetent or corrupt against us in our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I’d say there’s a chance we’ll hear 5 weeks down the line that Trossard’s goal should have stood. It’s not a clear and obvious foul. We got away with it today thank ****.
    Got away with it? You are aware that they didn’t have a shot on goal, are you AAR?

That was a comfortable win that would have been more if not for the incompetence and pointlessness of VAR.

And that was without Partey and Jesus. Jorginho and Trossard may well be the difference that win us the league imo.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Got away with it? You are aware that they didn’t have a shot on goal, are you AAR?

That was a comfortable win that would have been more if not for the incompetence and pointlessness of VAR.

And that was without Partey and Jesus. Jorginho and Trossard may well be the difference that win us the league imo.
    People talk about Leicester not hitting the target but again, we didn't actually have many decent shots on goal ourselves. Two shots on target offically. It's a problem. A problem hopefully comeback Jesus can solve. Otherwise all the pretty possession will mean little. We're not gonna get away with winning many games with 2 shots on target.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    People talk about Leicester not hitting the target but again, we didn't actually have many decent shots on goal ourselves. Two shots on target offically. It's a problem. A problem hopefully comeback Jesus can solve. Otherwise all the pretty possession will mean little. We're not gonna get away with winning many games with 2 shots on target.
    We won 1-0 away to Leicester without allowing a shot on goal whilst having a perfectly good goal disallowed and a very strong penalty shout not given.

That is not 'getting away with it'. It's the type of performance and result that wins you leagues.