Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sporting Lisbon in the Europa League

Sporting Lisbon in the Europa League

Great city, that'll be a fun away day

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Great city, that'll be a fun away day
    oooh I'm going to Portugal that day coincidently.

Should be able to get away with playing the likes of Turner, Tomi, Holding, Polish chap, Tierney, Vieira, Trossard in the first leg and going all out for the league. Might be able to ease Jesus into this game as well.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Should be able to get away with playing the likes of Turner, Tomi, Holding, Polish chap, Tierney, Vieira, Trossard in the first leg and going all out for the league. Might be able to ease Jesus into this game as well.
    Fabio came from Porto, didn't he?

Do they hate the Lisbon? Hope so. Might give him extra motivation. Would like to think a former gooner would raise his game against the Scum.

I like Fabio - think he could be GX's long term replacement. Think ESR could play there, too. We really need him back. He could cover for wide Gabby, but now we have Trossard, hopefully he can cover for Saka, as well as him and Fabio covering for both inside forward positions.

When Jesus is back, we have ESR, Fabio, Trossard and Eddie covering 4 of the front 5 positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Fabio came from Porto, didn't he?

Do they hate the Lisbon? Hope so. Might give him extra motivation. Would like to think a former gooner would raise his game against the Scum.

I like Fabio - think he could be GX's long term replacement. Think ESR could play there, too. We really need him back. He could cover for wide Gabby, but now we have Trossard, hopefully he can cover for Saka, as well as him and Fabio covering for both inside forward positions.

When Jesus is back, we have ESR, Fabio, Trossard and Eddie covering 4 of the front 5 positions.
    Wasn't Smith Rowe on the bench against Villa - hopefully fit again

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wasn't Smith Rowe on the bench against Villa - hopefully fit again
    I believe so. But sadly, when it comes to some theologies, I am a man of little faith. Until I see him on the pitch in a competitive game, I am a doubting Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I believe so. But sadly, when it comes to some theologies, I am a man of little faith. Until I see him on the pitch in a competitive game, I am a doubting Thomas.
    I’d imagine they’ll have to arrange some friendly matches soon to keep ESR, Polish Chap, Jesus, Teirney, Holding, Turner, Reiss Nelson etc sharp. Would be a good chance to see how some of the elite rated under 18 players do too next to first team talent.