Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DartsWimb, I quite enjoy playing

DartsWimb, I quite enjoy playing

as I find it relaxing.

Though I never seem to get any better. Everytime I start each day it's like i've never played before.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    as I find it relaxing.

Though I never seem to get any better. Everytime I start each day it's like i've never played before.
    I saw the picture of your two boards - maybe just concentrate on one. My boss got a board in his office after Christmas, it is a great way to wind down at the end of the day (discussing work of course). Definitely getting a bit better with practice but still infuriating most of the time. We don't play finish on a double as we want the games to end at some point but last week I checked out on 117 (T18, T18, 9). That was nice

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I saw the picture of your two boards - maybe just concentrate on one. My boss got a board in his office after Christmas, it is a great way to wind down at the end of the day (discussing work of course). Definitely getting a bit better with practice but still infuriating most of the time. We don't play finish on a double as we want the games to end at some point but last week I checked out on 117 (T18, T18, 9). That was nice
    Thought it was only me. Never finished a game in my life cos I can only hit doubles by accident. Always end needing 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I only use one really. put the other one up as had the space. I think I need to improve my power, It's all very random I sometimes can hit quite a few 140s but then the next day lucky to hit the 20.

I used to play darts for a local pub team with some of my friends at the time.

Looking back now we played in some rough pubs with some rough people. At that level, it does seem to attract the real scum of society.

Wouldn't see a boring soccer player come out with this classic.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post

Wouldn't see a boring soccer player come out with this classic.
    That's brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    as I find it relaxing.

Do you remember the lad who pitched up here and casually announced his intention to become a professional darts player?

I wonder if eh made it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you remember the lad who pitched up here and casually announced his intention to become a professional darts player?

I wonder if eh made it?
    Was he the same lad who was on blockbusters?