Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Back on Top

Cool Back on Top

Looking at the fixture list. These next heap of games was always going to be our best run of games on paper at least. I even thought that before our recent 3 poor performances. Back then I was thinking, right, away to Emery. A draw there wouldn't be too bad. Then we can go on a run again.

Leicester away. (although in form in the last few weeks.)
    Everton home
    Bournemouth home
    Fulham away
    Palace home
    Leeds home

Psychologically our 4-2 win coupled in with City blowing the Forest game has caused a huge 180 in the mental approach. That edge City got over us last week, after finally reeling us in is gone again. How damaging it will be in we've yet to see. They just are not the City of old that look like putting big runs together. While we have this decent run starting they'll also be being playing at least 3 cup games extra which can make a difference. Teams in the cup you'd expect them to win against(and i hope they do) but it might just drain that little bit out of their league challenge. They still haven't really had any serious injuries to deal with. People go on about their depth but i'm not convinced they'd cope with a Halaand or De Bruyne injury like we have with Jesus and Partey.

If we can keep a slight points lead by the time Jesus is back firing again then it's game on. By rights we should have been nowhere in this league considering how long Jesus and ESR have been out for.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM