Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have woke up miserable,

I have woke up miserable,

wanting to f everything out the window.

Must be connected to last nights match

Strangely I'm fine. The inevitability of an Arsenal collapse is just the norm now so meh. Whatever. Life goes on. I think United pipping us to 2nd or even winning it will really bother me tho. That is the one fanbase I can't stand and unfortunately United look like a serious team with a serious manager. I wonder if he talks about light bulbs?

Chin up. it's still in our hands and we've a good chance to win the UEFA cup. Jesus's resurrection could yet have a major part to play. I don't like knocking Eddie but he's in the team for two reasons. 1. Work his *******s off and chase down everything. right he was grand at that yesterday. 2. He's limited and isn't actually clinical at finishing but he is good at attacking space and bungling them in from a few yards out. Well he had two brilliant chances like that where he had at least a 50% chance to score either. He didn't even come close to the target. Woeful.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Chin up. it's still in our hands and we've a good chance to win the UEFA cup. Jesus's resurrection could yet have a major part to play. I don't like knocking Eddie but he's in the team for two reasons. 1. Work his *******s off and chase down everything. right he was grand at that yesterday. 2. He's limited and isn't actually clinical at finishing but he is good at attacking space and bungling them in from a few yards out. Well he had two brilliant chances like that where he had at least a 50% chance to score either. He didn't even come close to the target. Woeful.
    Only issue being, I can see us losing our next 2 games.....

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Away to Emery was always going to be one of our toughest games.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    And we have to play City again

Though I think City will drop points, I can see us going on a bad run. Well we already are. Good old February

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    And we have to play City again

Though I think City will drop points, I can see us going on a bad run. Well we already are. Good old February
    I don't mind the city game. it means it's still in our hands.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

It’s going to be a difficult one for the players because ultimately they got beat down and put in their place.

We’ve all been there so I can sympathise.

Normally you’d want the manager to step up but even he must be hurting considering it was Pep who did him dirty…again.

So it will be interesting to see how they pick themselves up from this.

Arteta needs one of his famous team talks.

The defence needs to tighten up and cut out the silliness going on back there. Lord one v one Saliba had Haaland beaten all ends up so to concede 3 is painful.

Midfield needs to get back to dominating teams.

And it might be time to bring Trossard in.

Be ruthless against Villa, start fast, tackle hard and punish them in attack.

This sh it’s easy ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s going to be a difficult one for the players because ultimately they got beat down and put in their place.

We’ve all been there so I can sympathise.

Normally you’d want the manager to step up but even he must be hurting considering it was Pep who did him dirty…again.

So it will be interesting to see how they pick themselves up from this.

Arteta needs one of his famous team talks.

The defence needs to tighten up and cut out the silliness going on back there. Lord one v one Saliba had Haaland beaten all ends up so to concede 3 is painful.

Midfield needs to get back to dominating teams.

And it might be time to bring Trossard in.

Be ruthless against Villa, start fast, tackle hard and punish them in attack.

This sh it’s easy ffs
    Amen, t, amen. Bazball the **** out of them

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    wanting to f everything out the window.

Must be connected to last nights match
    Typical woke nonsense