Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have woke up miserable,

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Typical woke nonsense
    10 characters

Amen, t, amen. Bazball the **** out of them
    I was just going to post on CricketWIMB, whilst all the footy stuff was going on, England's cricket team were up to new levels of silliness, 2nd fastest 1st inning declaration ever on 325-9

I think they just want extra days off

Typical woke nonsense
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I didn’t even know there was a Test until I woke up.

Funnily enough New Zealand did something similar out in Pakistan recently…declared very early and left them 160 to get in 18 overs.

They started taking wickets and we thought the game would fizzle out but then the Pakistanis started smashing 4s and 6s. Not so funny now lol.

Anyways a couple more wickets and they politely shook hands and had a laugh about the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I was just going to post on CricketWIMB, whilst all the footy stuff was going on, England's cricket team were up to new levels of silliness, 2nd fastest 1st inning declaration ever on 325-9

I think they just want extra days off
    Clever play - only just saw NZ won the toss, seems a weird decision. Quick runs and get them under the lights seemed to be the way to go. Think it might be flat tomorrow but we definitely got into a good position

Clever play - only just saw NZ won the toss, seems a weird decision. Quick runs and get them under the lights seemed to be the way to go. Think it might be flat tomorrow but we definitely got into a good position
    10 characters

lol. Very good!

Typical woke nonsense
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."