Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So this rapey police officer then

So this rapey police officer then

in addition to deserving to die only the most horrible of deaths...

I would have thought a former police officer inside for multiple sex crimes would have a rather difficult time of it.

I hope he spends all 30 years mixed in with the general prison population.

Hmm this triggered some memories.

He will be placed on the secure wing they have for the p a edos and the fags.

Yep they keep them away and protected from everyone else.

Usually the safest place unless you get him his own cell which is just terrible because everyone will view it as special treatment.

In my final couple of weeks I was lucky enough to have that privilege but everyone knew I wasn’t really supposed there in the first place so I got a pass.

I don’t know about him lol.

He’s getting f’ed up one way or the other Looooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Hmm this triggered some memories.

He will be placed on the secure wing they have for the p a edos and the fags.

Yep they keep them away and protected from everyone else.

Usually the safest place unless you get him his own cell which is just terrible because everyone will view it as special treatment.

In my final couple of weeks I was lucky enough to have that privilege but everyone knew I wasn’t really supposed there in the first place so I got a pass.

I don’t know about him lol.

He’s getting f’ed up one way or the other Looooooool
    Wow yeah, triggering indeed. Reminded me of the crowdfunding round we did on here #freetonyc It was a shame we never got picked up by the MSM.

We were always led to believe you were sharing a cell with Mickey Pearce, Star Trek Gooner and Sarah?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Wow yeah, triggering indeed. Reminded me of the crowdfunding round we did on here #freetonyc It was a shame we never got picked up by the MSM.

We were always led to believe you were sharing a cell with Mickey Pearce, Star Trek Gooner and Sarah?
    We had a good piss-up with that money I seem to recall

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We had a good piss-up with that money I seem to recall
    Really? I though we had to pay for ourselves as we only raised 36p and a packet of cheese and onion discos

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Really? I though we had to pay for ourselves as we only raised 36p and a packet of cheese and onion discos
    erm - that was what the organising committee wanted you to think. We actually had a full six pack of discos and Dr H got us a cheap deal on Tennants

You’d get a good night out in ‘spoons with that.