Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Like they're going to deduct points from City

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think they'll get a slap on the wrists as well
    I am just happy with any sort of unrest/speculation with City at the moment

Knowing our luck we'll find out that Arteta was the key man behind these breaches and Jesus and Zinchenko were illegal signings and get banned for life.

It’s over 100 charges across multiple seasons.

This would indicate they knew what they were up to but still kept doing it.

So if guilty I don’t think it would be a slap in the wrists.

I heard someone mention that they should be stripped of titles…man that’s rough…well for the teams that finished 2nd at least. Their fans never got the opportunity to celebrate a title win.

If it’s looking bad then I think they should drag this out till the summer, do a plea deal and start the new season -15 points or something and let’s all just move on from this.

Meh.

I was a strong supporter of FFP when it came into being but would happily watch it go away now. And it can take VAR with it.

Leicester proved you can win the league without spending fortunes, as did A Wenger in his prime and as is M Arteta right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Meh.

I was a strong supporter of FFP when it came into being but would happily watch it go away now. And it can take VAR with it.

Leicester proved you can win the league without spending fortunes, as did A Wenger in his prime and as is M Arteta right now.
    A huge fine, followed by demotion to the 4th division (or whatever they call it now ) would seem the appropriate response.
    There needs to be genuine hardship and future discouragement.
    A proper kick in the balls, Rangers stylee.

It would be good to see who stays with them if they end up in League 2 lol

I remember when Fiorentina got put into Serie C you had quite a few of the old guard like Batistuta and Di Livio agreeing to stay on massive pay cuts because they wanted to help the team get back to Seria A.

Same happened with Rangers but not really the same calibre of players.

Lol stripping them of their titles would mean Ole won the league

Yep. No need to go overboard. Just a token, piffling, IMMEDIATE twenty-point deduction should do it.

I think they'll get a slap on the wrists as well
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He deserves it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Wenger finally gonna win the league cup.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yep. No need to go overboard. Just a token, piffling, IMMEDIATE twenty-point deduction should do it.
    can we take 20 point of United as well while we are it - deserve it for being close to City

can we take 20 point of United as well while we are it - deserve it for being close to City
    can you imagne if City get points deducted and we still didn't win the league.