Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Whilst I was very annoyed by the result on Saturday

Whilst I was very annoyed by the result on Saturday

I think it might be good in the long run. bit of a wake up call early.

City lost so no harm done. I know it could be looked at that we could have extended our lead but I think we will get some sort of result againt City.

we bounced back after the United loss.

I want a good perfromance againt Brentford. and I would be tempted to start Trossard as much as I like Martinelli he seems to get pushed out to the corner flag most of the time. But this might be as Zinchenko ends up going in to the midfield.

i think Martinelli misses playing with Jesus.

I don't think you'll ever see the best of Martineli or Eddie with both in the same team. When we have the ball both player's natural instinct isn't to link it up or keep the ball ticking looking to create an opening like the rest of the Artetaball squad. Eddie's game is always going to be about looking to play on the shoulder and attack space while Martineli wants to get his head down and attack the full back the second he has the ball. Put a fit Jesus in either position and Eddie/Martineli will look dramatically better. We're badly missing Jesus's 100 touches a game outside the box to link in up in the last few games.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think it might be good in the long run. bit of a wake up call early.

City lost so no harm done. I know it could be looked at that we could have extended our lead but I think we will get some sort of result againt City.

we bounced back after the United loss.

I want a good perfromance againt Brentford. and I would be tempted to start Trossard as much as I like Martinelli he seems to get pushed out to the corner flag most of the time. But this might be as Zinchenko ends up going in to the midfield.

i think Martinelli misses playing with Jesus.

I'm annoyed that we conceded from a set piece against a Dyche team.

I mean, who would have seen that coming...

That said, they should have put at least three others away. Bad day at the office.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”