Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird stuff in the news

Weird stuff in the news

1. This missing woman, who seems to have vanished into thin air and now been missing for a week. Alien abduction?

2. This wealthy woman, shacked up with a US rapist, had a baby and now just vanished

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    1. This missing woman, who seems to have vanished into thin air and now been missing for a week. Alien abduction?

2. This wealthy woman, shacked up with a US rapist, had a baby and now just vanished
    And not forgetting the third vanishing act. Those numerous charges against Mason Greenwood..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    And not forgetting the third vanishing act. Those numerous charges against Mason Greenwood..
    That's been coming for while. The strong rumour involves $$$$ being handed over. Interested to see what United do

It’s the Russians…I warned y’all

First it was those toilets crushing people now it’s the ray guns that vaporise you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s the Russians…I warned y’all

First it was those toilets crushing people now it’s the ray guns that vaporise you.
    It's appears they think that she, unfortunately, fell into the river

Any updates with this?

Maybe she stepped into a black hole or a tear in space time to another dimension….pretty sure I saw this on them X Files.

The family are weird…they don’t want controversial theories but claiming she’s a good swimmer so can’t have drowned

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Any updates with this?

Maybe she stepped into a black hole or a tear in space time to another dimension….pretty sure I saw this on them X Files.

The family are weird…they don’t want controversial theories but claiming she’s a good swimmer so can’t have drowned
    Might be the weeping angels from Dr Who

Or it’s the start of the rapture and she was the first.

You non Christian muggs r doomed looooool

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's appears they think that she, unfortunately, fell into the river
    That is timeless

usually I have some sort of theory or suspicious of a family member but with this case I am not getting anything at all.