Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sambi to Palace. Imagine if he could learn to play like PV4?

Sambi to Palace. Imagine if he could learn to play like PV4?

A proper DM who can also create as well as destroy like Partey or Paddy himself.

If Jorginho works well for us over the rest of this season, and Sambi establishes himself as the Palace's DM, then give him another full season there for the final 12 months of our new wop's contract. Get him up to speed with the Prem.

Please, Ganpati, let him become the new Paddy V.

I'd be happy for him to play like Carlton Palmer at this stage.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Lol. But Kompany said he's like Yaya Touré. He looked good last season. As a box-to-box MF. But this year, with GX playing inside left - and both Fabio and a fit ESR able to play there given we have Zinny inverting, it's about cover for DM.

MA tried him in the EL. You could see it was new to him - once or twice he was caught a bit out of position - but he seemed to be learning. Play it safe like Mo in our half but when further forward he was able to use his creativity.

1/2 a season playing in the EPL to learn the DM role would be great. Jorginho playing well enough for us to leave him there next year as well would be even better. Give him 18 months and maybe we'll be asking why we wanted that Ecuadorian when we have Sambi playing like PV4.

That's what I'm praying for anyway.

Before he was injured, AW said Denilson was "a little bit in between Tomáš Rosický and Gilberto" and we could do with that. Especially the Gilby DM part. I really hope he makes it. Jai Shree Ganesha.

Even though he was sort of terrible he was still involved 15 times since the start of the season. Jorginho was obviously signed but basically he's taken and possibly improved on Elney's place. So you could say there's still space in the middle someone needs to fill. Maybe Arteta has plans to use the Polish lad in there? He most have lost all faith in Lokonga. I mean he went from playing 45 mins against our biggest rivals to booted out in a few days.

Looking to the future our current midfield options could actually help us in signing pro contracts for 2 of our best ever prospects in Myles Lewis-Skelly and Ethan Nwaneri. With no guarantee that either will commit long term you've got a great negotiation tactic now where you can show both a clear path into the first team with all of Partey, Jorginho and Xhaka over 30 and Lokonga on the way out.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I'd be happy for him to play like Charlton Heston at this stage.

PV4 The thinking man's Carlton Palmer as he was once described

A very pleasing transfer this one.

He’s a lot taller than I first realised…unless he’s standing on a box next to Patrick.

He’ll do well at Palace and then we can decide in the summer what to do with him.

Wouldn’t mind him staying there again next season on loan if things went well.