Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hope this Jorginho story is *******s

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    We should be used to it by now but I really don't understand our fans sometimes.

We learnt last year that the club is not prepared to sign a B rate player if it means missing out on the A plan. So we didn't manage to get anyone in January last year but it meant we could wait until the summer and get Jesus. Being short there arguably cost us top 4 last season but was clearly better for the long run.

So this time round, it appears as though the A plan is Rice or the Brighton lad. But if we can't get them YET, but have a good indication that we will be able in the summer then signing someone who a) is settled in London b) is a proven winner who has won the PL, Champions League etc c) doesn't block a Rice or Caicedo deal from happening in the summer and d) is the difference between falling short come the end of the season or not then I think it's a fantastic signing.

We've lauded Arteta and Edu for bringing in experienced winners who have the mentality to be champions in Zinchenko and Jesus. On the face of it, this just looks like one more for me.
    What grates is giving that ****ing club a single penny.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    What if Chelsea sign Caicedo today?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's not like they will use it to build a new training ground and take the club to another level.

It's like giving a tenner to a homeless person, he'll just píss it up the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    It's not like they will use it to build a new training ground and take the club to another level.

It's like giving a tenner to a homeless person, he'll just píss it up the wall.
    Harsh to bring Dr Headgear into this

I just bought his Arsenal shirt

TOLDYOUSOINHO 69

[Ornstein] Jorginho transfer from Chelsea to Arsenal has gone down tremendously well among #AFC squad + staff. Feeling is the midfielder brings technical ability, tactical understanding, experience level ideal for title bid. #CFC happy with money so all win @TheAthleticFC

Basically this again…

https://youtu.be/eIrrOW7yZaE

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    [Ornstein] Jorginho transfer from Chelsea to Arsenal has gone down tremendously well among #AFC squad + staff. Feeling is the midfielder brings technical ability, tactical understanding, experience level ideal for title bid. #CFC happy with money so all win @TheAthleticFC

Basically this again…

https://youtu.be/eIrrOW7yZaE
    To be fair, the only sauce I trust on how the squad feel is Mickey Pearce.

Merson hails it as outstanding deal.

Well…we’re fked

You do know who Merse supports, presumably?