Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I hope this Jorginho story is *******s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I suppose we have to wind it back a bit. The real question is. Is he better than Eleney playing Partey's role? He's probably a similar level to that and I was quite happy to see out the season with Eleney backing up Partey. Ideally we should only be using this chap for the early rounds of the UEFA cup and replacing Parety with 10 mins to go with the game won. So it may well be a decent signing. Certainly better than nothing. I'd say it's adding another % or 2 to our chances of winning the league. Signing no one would have been a disaster.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I suppose we have to wind it back a bit. The real question is. Is he better than Eleney playing Partey's role? He's probably a similar level to that and I was quite happy to see out the season with Eleney backing up Partey. Ideally we should only be using this chap for the early rounds of the UEFA cup and replacing Parety with 10 mins to go with the game won. So it may well be a decent signing. Certainly better than nothing. I'd say it's adding another % or 2 to our chances of winning the league. Signing no one would have been a disaster.
    Agreed