Jorginho

No
    No
    No
    No
    No

Ahhhhhhhhh

Wtf

Please don’t bring this deadbeat has been chav to our club especially now with a title on a the line.
    #underwhelmed... another aging Chelsea cast-off.

And... £80m for a player that has played 29 PL matches is a bit off from Brighton. I'm glad Brighton took the stance they did. The lad will be as sick as a parrot over that, Clive.

Rice? Not sure how he fits, short term
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    #underwhelmed... another aging Chelsea cast-off.

And... £80m for a player that has played 29 PL matches is a bit off from Brighton. I'm glad Brighton took the stance they did. The lad will be as sick as a parrot over that, Clive.

Rice? Not sure how he fits, short term
    People are getting very upset - we've signed some experience back up. Not like Mike Riley has been appointed to ref our next game. Opps did I say Mike Riley - I'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    People are getting very upset - we've signed some experience back up. Not like Mike Riley has been appointed to ref our next game. Opps did I say Mike Riley - I'm sorry
    :sigh:

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    People are getting very upset - we've signed some experience back up

well, exactly.

And, PL experience is what MA8 is after. Not sure the Brighton boy offered that much of it, tbh.