Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moises Caicedo…I’m not so sure about him

If Thomas DOES end up in prison, are we insured, do we get our money back?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    This Moises fella is gonna cost quite a bit. We'd be paying waaaay over the odds. Still, in this case it looks like he'd be the player to complete our squad. Assuming we tie Saliba and Saka down to new contracts you could argue we don't need to spend again until Partey/Xhaka's legs go or Partey ends up in prison. That could in theory be a few years away yet. Then we have to weigh in that we'd stop a rival seriously improving their first eleven. I say fcuk it we pay over the odds. We have to. We may never be potentially 8 points clear again in our life time.

It reminds me somewhat of people laughing at what Utd paid for Michael Carrick years ago. Nearly £20m which was a heap at the time. I didn't. They were stacked in every other position so didn't really need to spend elsewhere. We should have done similar around the same time when we missed out on Alonso over a couple of million.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The scenes on the final day of the window when Edu reveals this was all a smokescreen and drops a £120m bid for Declan Rice.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    If Thomas DOES end up in prison, are we insured, do we get our money back?
    Abramovich got about £20m off of Mutu. All he did was take a bit of charlie. So we should be quids in for Partey. Free money.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Dunno what everyone's complaining about then.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Abramovich got about £20m off of Mutu. All he did was take a bit of charlie. So we should be quids in for Partey. Free money.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

If we do manange to sign this Moises fella we're going to get taken to the cleaners big time. Monster money for a chap that hopefully we don't have to bring off the bench in the league. Tbh i'd have been quite happy to see Ruben Neves signed for cover. Always liked the cut of his jib. Very under valued player. If he was english he'd be called Declan Rice.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM