Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moises Caicedo…I’m not so sure about him

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Edu can only do deals with the same clubs

The City option is done they are never selling us anyone again. Now we'll just raid Brighton.
    Hmmm

Sheffield United (New England Revolution)
    Brighton (Bologna)
    St Etienne (Bolton)
    Lille (Spezia)
    Manchester City (Celtic)
    Atletico Madrid (Basel)
    Real Madrid (Porto)
    Borussia Monchengladbach (Anderlecht)
    Hale's End (São Paulo)
    Man City (Hale's End)
    Ituano (Brighton)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hmmm

Sheffield United (New England Revolution)
    Brighton (Bologna)
    St Etienne (Bolton)
    Lille (Spezia)
    Manchester City (Celtic)
    Atletico Madrid (Basel)
    Real Madrid (Porto)
    Borussia Monchengladbach (Anderlecht)
    Hale's End (São Paulo)
    Man City (Hale's End)
    Ituano (Brighton)
    This is not a place for facts LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    This is not a place for facts LA.
    Yeah, but you know me, p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah, but you know me, p
    Might be worth offering to buy the whole of their Squard though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I thought he was Ecuadorian. Who does he play for? Is it like that Bemba being a wop?
    Exactly…what part of Nigeria is that?

"I am the youngest of 10 siblings from a poor upbringing in Santa Domingo in Ecuador. My dream always to be the most decorated player in the history of Ecuador.”

Dude knows how to milk it lol

I looked up this Santa Domingo and it looks nice.

What’s he complaining about?

Tell you lads…there’s some red flags here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Exactly…what part of Nigeria is that?
    Chapeau, TC.

I honestly thought I was getting mixed up with all these DMs we've been linked with and he might have been another African.

Though your point would apply to that 21 year old, 6'3" DM I wanted simply cos he's Belgian-Senegalese. Dunno which country he'd play for, but if it was Senegal, you'd have a very valid point. Unless Senegal is some state in Columbia.

"I am the youngest of 10 siblings from a poor upbringing in Santa Domingo in Ecuador. My dream always to be the most decorated player in the history of Ecuador.”

Been to Ecuador. Me and my mad, Jock bint got left to die in the Amazon there. Cos we'd paid extra for it just to be the two of us. But three Swiss girls came on with us, and he kept lying about them going off later/tomorrow day after day cos the tour guide wanted to get into one of them's knickers. So it kicked off. He promised us extra days free alone when the Swissers went back. We went downstream in a canoe with the other guide following us in the boat with the small outboard, so he could bring us back as had happened the 2-3 days before.

But after going down stream for a couple of hours, his boat overtook our canoe. We thought he'd be waiting downstream for us. But when we got to the little clearing with a wooden shack shop where we were going to buy ciggies for the extra free days, he wasn't there.

Fückers left us to die. Luckily I had $20 in local cash and once sun had gone down, we paid someone passing in a boat to take us back to where we'd been stayingin a little clearing with a wooden building with no walls. But it was deserted. Spent the next day and a half alone, cooking left over food, until the first guy's wife arrived with a new tour group of a dozen froggies.

Right kicked off when he arrived and we told his missus about Diego trying to shag the Swissers. He then tried to dump us somewhere else and we had to take him on with a maglite and a rum bottle. Git back to the town the next day and got half the money back when we got to Quito.

This Moises fella is gonna cost quite a bit. We'd be paying waaaay over the odds. Still, in this case it looks like he'd be the player to complete our squad. Assuming we tie Saliba and Saka down to new contracts you could argue we don't need to spend again until Partey/Xhaka's legs go or Partey ends up in prison. That could in theory be a few years away yet. Then we have to weigh in that we'd stop a rival seriously improving their first eleven. I say fcuk it we pay over the odds. We have to. We may never be potentially 8 points clear again in our life time.

It reminds me somewhat of people laughing at what Utd paid for Michael Carrick years ago. Nearly £20m which was a heap at the time. I didn't. They were stacked in every other position so didn't really need to spend elsewhere. We should have done similar around the same time when we missed out on Alonso over a couple of million.
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 01-28-2023 at 10:34 PM.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM