Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: New Everton Manager

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Everton Manager

Funny how there is no mention of Mikel Arteta returning home to take on that project?!

On a serious note though, it is interesting how we all associate Mikel as a Gooner through and through when he actually spent more time and played a lot more games at Everton than anywhere else as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Funny how there is no mention of Mikel Arteta returning home to take on that project?!

On a serious note though, it is interesting how we all associate Mikel as a Gooner through and through when he actually spent more time and played a lot more games at Everton than anywhere else as a player.
    I don't associate him as a Gooner, in fact, it's well known how I rated him as a player. Very happy he's the Gaffer though

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post

You tend to associate players with the clubs where they had success and won trophies.

On which note, I would like to offer my congratulations to Harry Kane of Chingford Foundation School U13s on his recent achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You tend to associate players with the clubs where they had success and won trophies.

On which note, I would like to offer my congratulations to Harry Kane of Chingford Foundation School U13s on his recent achievements
    I think people associate RvP as a gooner rather than a Manc.