Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jesus, Everton are in a shocking mess

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Juve must be planning a fire-sale just now (lol. Corrupt *******s). Anyone there interesting for us?
    Vlahovic....but frankly, he can **** off

Right. Actually, I used to fancy their Brazilian centre-half, until ..

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He’s been fairly decent since signing. Hoping he doesn’t end up at United.

He’ll almost certainly end up there.

I’m disappointed with the Weston McKennie link.

Hardly the American name…why can’t he be like my boy at Alabama….Ga'Quincy Kool Aid McKinstry

You don’t have to ask…don’t have to Google or YouTubes him…you know with a name like that he’s world class.

Speaking of which….

https://youtube.com/shorts/JaWwy2_mCgY?feature=share

:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I don't know anything about this Onana fella but a quick search tells me he's a big black lad who plays midfield so i'm gonna get in early and call him the new Vieira. The figures quoted for what he's going to cost, huge numbers. Same with Declan Rice. Have our scouting department been made aware both of their clubs have been utter shiit this season with these two lads pulling the strings?
    A day or two ago, I saw we were linked with some young DM. 1m 91 which is roughly 6'3", no? As he's Belgian-Senegalese.

So we've signed a Vieira already - and now we could sign a played like the original Paddy.

I reckon buy him. That's what you want - a big DM from Senegal who can also create. Long term Partey replacement, imo.

I think there could be something in this Onana to Arsenal link. Supposedly he's turned down Chelsea today. The only reason I can see why he'd do that is because he wants to win the league with us. And tbf we must still have a chunk of money to throw about. The Polish lad although he could well be good looks like a luxury signing to me. We certainly weren't stuck for center halfs. Tomiyasu and Holding both need games and could clearly do a job in there at a high level. Likewise Tierney if we were really stuck and obviously White can play there too.

So I figure If we can spunk £20m on a squad filler CB we must be planning something big for cm where an injury to Partey could end our season. Especially now with Eleney possibly injured and Sambi failing to take his chance.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Sean Dyche It's that desperate at Everton!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I think there could be something in this Onana to Arsenal link. Supposedly he's turned down Chelsea today. The only reason I can see why he'd do that is because he wants to win the league with us. And tbf we must still have a chunk of money to throw about. The Polish lad although he could well be good looks like a luxury signing to me. We certainly weren't stuck for center halfs. Tomiyasu and Holding both need games and could clearly do a job in there at a high level. Likewise Tierney if we were really stuck and obviously White can play there too.

So I figure If we can spunk £20m on a squad filler CB we must be planning something big for cm where an injury to Partey could end our season. Especially now with Eleney possibly injured and Sambi failing to take his chance.
    Arteta has made it clear he wants to play with a left-footed centre back (as Pep does - all about the angles innit) so I don't think it is a luxury signing with three* competitions to play for and only Gabriel fitting the bill. Kiwior can also play midfield. And we can also push Benjamin in there whatever Red might say. Still expect us to sign a midfielder though and can't argue with that

*all right probably two after tonight

I don’t trust City tonight.

If I was Pep I’d tell the lads to make sure Partey knows he’s being tackled.

Guy could get kicked apart tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I don’t trust City tonight.

If I was Pep I’d tell the lads to make sure Partey knows he’s being tackled.

Guy could get kicked apart tonight.
    I hate to say it as I love the FA Cup but on this occasion, I hope we field a weakened team. ESR out, thigh but just precautionary