Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Garth Crooks thinks we should switch to 442

So Garth Crooks thinks we should switch to 442

once Jesus returns.

Now while I consider Crooks to be a know nothing gob sh1te of the highest order (see also Tony Cascarino) whom I only read for comedic effect, thinking about this is sort of interesting:

Rambo
    Ben Tequila Gabi Ziny
    Saka Partey Ode Martinelli
    Jesus Eddie

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    once Jesus returns.

Now while I consider Crooks to be a know nothing gob sh1te of the highest order (see also Tony Cascarino) whom I only read for comedic effect, thinking about this is sort of interesting:

Rambo
    Ben Tequila Gabi Ziny
    Jesus Eddie

Hmmmm

once Jesus returns.

Rambo
    Ben Tequila Gabi Ziny
    Jesus Eddie

Hmmmm
    and what exactly does a very successful American Country music singer know about football exactly?

That's right double Exactly.

once Jesus returns.

Rambo
    Ben Tequila Gabi Ziny
    Jesus Eddie

Hmmmm
    He just put Romero in his team of the week. Romero should have had a straight red. They are desperate to validate him as decent player, all I see is a massive liability.

NB: He also put Partey in, after one his poorer games. Although that burst of speed to waltz up to Anthony and nick the ball was probably worth his admission alone

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He just put Romero in his team of the week. Romero should have had a straight red. They are desperate to validate him as decent player, all I see is a massive liability.

NB: He also put Partey in, after one his poorer games. Although that burst of speed to waltz up to Anthony and nick the ball was probably worth his admission alone
    was thinking the same. Crooks is just awful though so I am not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Yeah but we'd have two up front. One of them a proper no. 9.

Think how happy red would be.

Yeah, let's take what is quite possibly, one of the most tactically advanced formations and teams we have ever seen that is blowing away the rest of the premier league and the suggestion is to throw all that work and progression in the bin and turn out in a few weeks with a 4-4-bloody-2.

We may as well ask Mikel to leave and bring Sam Allardyce in for the rest of the season and have POMO as our moto.

Give me fcuking strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Yeah, let's take what is quite possibly, one of the most tactically advanced formations and teams we have ever seen that is blowing away the rest of the premier league and the suggestion is to throw all that work and progression in the bin and turn out in a few weeks with a 4-4-bloody-2.

We may as well ask Mikel to leave and bring Sam Allardyce in for the rest of the season and have POMO as our moto.

Give me fcuking strength.
    I can't help but feel that you are overreacting slightly here, Marv.

First of all, it's not entirely serious. Second of all, what formation you play is only a very small part of tactics, you know.

I think you need to chill.

442 lol

Yeah 2005 called and wants his phone back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    442 lol

Yeah 2005 called and wants his phone back.
    I used to love our emergency 4-2-4 set up