Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Monday!!

Happy Monday!!

Always good fun when you live and work in Manchester and you've beaten United

A few points from yesterday:
    1. Ben White did not look right. After the England thing, I wonder if there's mental issues at play, as there is with Keane at Everton.
    2. Anthony -£80m a winger with no pace at all. Partey gave him a 10 yard head start and caught him with no bother.
    3. I hope De Gea recovers from that very serious looking arm injury when Eddie slightly touched him
    4. Saka's really rather bloody good

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

1. Ben White did not look right. After the England thing, I wonder if there's mental issues at play, as there is with Keane at Everton.
    2. Anthony -£80m a winger with no pace at all. Partey gave him a 10 yard head start and caught him with no bother.
    3. I hope De Gea recovers from that very serious looking arm injury when Eddie slightly touched him
    5. We're going to win the league.

It is indeed a Happy Monday

1 Think (hope) it is a Rashford thing - just gave him a lot of trouble, as he does with most defenders these days. Early booking didn't help and it was a sensible thing to take him off. He was excellent last week so hope it is just a blip

2 I hate him

3 I think he is dead

4 Ridiculously so

5 An encouraging sign that we can win without some of our players being on top form (though Odegaard was wasteful and Martinelli not at his best yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And we didn't sign Mudryk so at least moaners like YOM have something to be happy about

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    :trophy:

I'm still not entirely convinced, wait until we've played Citeh

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    And we didn't sign Mudryk so at least moaners like YOM have something to be happy about
    Things wouldn't be right without some moaning, mind.

I remember plenty of moaning in 2004

:trophy:

I'm still not entirely convinced, wait until we've played Citeh
    Meh. Spent force. Busted flush. All washed up.

Finnish.

(I'm going to regret that.)

Oh no, Wee Jinxy McJinxer from the Isle of Jinx has now totally ****ing jinxed us

Have you now stopped pining for that daft old french tit C?

£80m for a fidget spinner.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Mentioned it before but Ben is Trans Black and is going through a lot accepting who he is ie a 25 year old black man.

He left the England camp because STERLING didn’t believe him and got aggressive about it.

He didn’t want Saka and Ramsdale to get heat from this this so he walked away from his dream.

Rashford is a scum bag and hates on him too.

Poor guy Ben…I hope he’s okay.

Don’t let the bullies get him!