Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That's twice Nketiah could have claimed glory...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    you revolting little turkish cuck.

I'm still not fully convinced by Eddie. I want to see him maintain a good, humble attitude and not start acting like a rock-star. I have my suspicions.
    TBF, Herb, he's not. Young Eddie is working his socks off and seems to be staying very 'umble.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    TBF, Herb, he's not. Young Eddie is working his socks off and seems to be staying very 'umble.
    I'll admit I was wrong on Eddie. I questioned him not playing for Ghana in the World Cup as he'd never get in the England side but I'm beginning to think I was very wrong on that.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'll admit I was wrong on Eddie. I questioned him not playing for Ghana in the World Cup as he'd never get in the England side but I'm beginning to think I was very wrong on that.
    Does Jesus automatically get back in the starting XI when he returns?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Does Jesus automatically get back in the starting XI when he returns?
    I think Jesus offers more in creation but Eddie is a natural finisher. Good problem to have

Yup. He'd be a useful gamble for England. Someone to chuck on when you need an equaliser. A fox in the box is always useful - well, a real one, not a Franny Jeffers.

Btw, did you ever see Gerd Muller? I just want to know if what the guy from the Times said is true about Eddie being a bit like him.

Keown says he reminds him of Ian Wright, which is practically the same thing as receiving a blessing from the Pope, imo. Or when Boycott describes a new young batsman as being "well-organised".

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yup. He'd be a useful gamble for England. Someone to chuck on when you need an equaliser. A fox in the box is always useful - well, a real one, not a Franny Jeffers.

Btw, did you ever see Gerd Muller? I just want to know if what the guy from the Times said is true about Eddie being a bit like him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Never really saw Muller but my Dad always raves about him as the most natural goalscorer he's seen....alongside Jimmy Greaves

All about the ability to find time and space in the box, I think. Eddie has that too.

So did Links and Clive Allen

Never really saw Muller but my Dad always raves about him as the most natural goalscorer he's seen....alongside Jimmy Greaves
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Eddie reminds me of a young Steve Bloomer
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM