Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: That's twice Nketiah could have claimed glory...

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Is it cuz he is black, Herbie?
    Is he? I never even notice a chaps skin colour anymore. Are you a little bit racist Wes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yup. He'd be a useful gamble for England. Someone to chuck on when you need an equaliser. A fox in the box is always useful - well, a real one, not a Franny Jeffers.

Btw, did you ever see Gerd Muller? I just want to know if what the guy from the Times said is true about Eddie being a bit like him.
    Eddie reminds me of a young Steve Bloomer
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

All about the ability to find time and space in the box, I think. Eddie has that too.

So did Links and Clive Allen

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Never really saw Muller but my Dad always raves about him as the most natural goalscorer he's seen....alongside Jimmy Greaves
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No Bunnell, you wanted him sacked 2 games into last season and just over 1 1/2 year after he started with us at a time when we had many players out with injury and Covid.

You’re right however, I’m no clairvoyant, I supported him because he hadn’t had enough time to be properly judged, it had nothing to do with football knowledge or insight. And because I’m an Arsenal supporter and a mature adult and not thumb sucking child with the patience of a gnat.

Still, it seems you’ve learned something and are supporting the club so well done.
    I was very concerned last season but as I've said all along this was the season he had to deliver top 4 and then I would judge. Fair play, he's massively over-delivering and I'd also say well done the Kroenkes

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I was very concerned last season but as I've said all along this was the season he had to deliver top 4 and then I would judge. Fair play, he's massively over-delivering and I'd also say well done the Kroenkes
    I know. We have the FB cover we missed at the end of last season. Eddie's doing great. Fabio can over for GX or Ødin, as can a fit ESR.

We just need cover for TP5. I want this big, young, Senegalese lad we were linked with.

But yes, as it stands I owe the Septic owners an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Apologies John. I knew you were either a bubble or a Kathy Burke, just couldn't remember which - you all look the same to me and I've heard you all prefer a bit of the old backyard boy punanny to the legit punanny which explains why you refused my beautiful wife's gracious offer
    It's Punani you uncultured grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    It's Punani you uncultured grandpa.
    If you wanna get pedantic, mate, the term derived from the Jamaican patois where it was spelled punanny as Herb said:

"Punani, an often-vulgar slang word for "vagina", originated from the 1980s Jamaican patois term punanny and was popularized through reggae and use on Da Ali G Show. Some think that the term comes from Hawaiian puanani, meaning "beautiful flower" (from pua, "blossom", and nani, "lovely"), but geographically speaking that's hard to buy. It's also been proposed is that it's from poon, another nickname for "vagina" and a shortening of poontang, which is a Haitian Creole corruption of French putain, "prostitute"......"

https://www.etymologynerd.com/blog/p...utiful-flowers