Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That's twice Nketiah could have claimed glory...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've been ramming something down your wife's throat

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    LOL way to ram my words down my throat.
    you revolting little turkish cuck.

I'm still not fully convinced by Eddie. I want to see him maintain a good, humble attitude and not start acting like a rock-star. I have my suspicions.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

I'm still not fully convinced by Eddie. I want to see him maintain a good, humble attitude and not start acting like a rock-star. I have my suspicions.
    Is it cuz he is black, Herbie?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Is it cuz he is black, Herbie?
    Is he? I never even notice a chaps skin colour anymore. Are you a little bit racist Wes?

Ladies, ladies! Let's keep it clean, shall we?

I'm not Turkish I frigging loathe them. Team Greece all day return Cyprus in its entirity back to the Greeks.

Talking about Turkish, your wife keeps offering me her kebab, I keep telling her to jog on.

I'm not Turkish I frigging loathe them. Team Greece all day return Cyprus in its entirity back to the Greeks.

Talking about Turkish, your wife keeps offering me her kebab, I keep telling her to jog on.
    Apologies John. I knew you were either a bubble or a Kathy Burke, just couldn't remember which - you all look the same to me and I've heard you all prefer a bit of the old backyard boy punanny to the legit punanny which explains why you refused my beautiful wife's gracious offer

Apologies John. I knew you were either a bubble or a Kathy Burke, just couldn't remember which - you all look the same to me and I've heard you all prefer a bit of the old backyard boy punanny to the legit punanny which explains why you refused my beautiful wife's gracious offer
    It's Punani you uncultured grandpa.

It's Punani you uncultured grandpa.
    If you wanna get pedantic, mate, the term derived from the Jamaican patois where it was spelled punanny as Herb said:

"Punani, an often-vulgar slang word for "vagina", originated from the 1980s Jamaican patois term punanny and was popularized through reggae and use on Da Ali G Show. Some think that the term comes from Hawaiian puanani, meaning "beautiful flower" (from pua, "blossom", and nani, "lovely"), but geographically speaking that's hard to buy. It's also been proposed is that it's from poon, another nickname for "vagina" and a shortening of poontang, which is a Haitian Creole corruption of French putain, "prostitute"......"

https://www.etymologynerd.com/blog/p...utiful-flowers

TBF, Herb, he's not. Young Eddie is working his socks off and seems to be staying very 'umble.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    TBF, Herb, he's not. Young Eddie is working his socks off and seems to be staying very 'umble.
    I'll admit I was wrong on Eddie. I questioned him not playing for Ghana in the World Cup as he'd never get in the England side but I'm beginning to think I was very wrong on that.