Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That's twice Nketiah could have claimed glory...

That's twice Nketiah could have claimed glory...

And shot direct at the keeper one on one. Today 85th minute and in the depths against Newcastle. FFS.

LOL way to ram my words down my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    While we’re on the topic Bunnell, were you wrong to want Arteta sacked 2 games into last season do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    While we’re on the topic Bunnell, were you wrong to want Arteta sacked 2 games into last season do you think?
    I remember thinking that when he lost 8 games in like 10 or something. Which is fair. I'm not the only one.

I'm absolutely delighted with where we are now he's doing a tremendous job. I always commended him on getting rid of the Instagram poser culture like Auba but we played some crap football at some points.

You lucked out tbh you're no clairvoyant. You blindly put your faith in anyone who isn't Wenger. You would wànk off to Emery ffs. It's only luck you stuck with Arteta and he's turned out good. It's no testament to your ball knowledge. You're still a cűck. 💅🏽

I remember thinking that when he lost 8 games in like 10 or something. Which is fair. I'm not the only one.

I'm absolutely delighted with where we are now he's doing a tremendous job. I always commended him on getting rid of the Instagram poser culture like Auba but we played some crap football at some points.

You lucked out tbh you're no clairvoyant. You blindly put your faith in anyone who isn't Wenger. You would wànk off to Emery ffs. It's only luck you stuck with Arteta and he's turned out good. It's no testament to your ball knowledge. You're still a cűck. 💅🏽
    No Bunnell, you wanted him sacked 2 games into last season and just over 1 1/2 year after he started with us at a time when we had many players out with injury and Covid.

You’re right however, I’m no clairvoyant, I supported him because he hadn’t had enough time to be properly judged, it had nothing to do with football knowledge or insight. And because I’m an Arsenal supporter and a mature adult and not thumb sucking child with the patience of a gnat.

Still, it seems you’ve learned something and are supporting the club so well done.

I said this was the year that we needed to see real improvement and fair to say, he's delivered

I've been ramming something down your wife's throat

you revolting little turkish cuck.

I'm still not fully convinced by Eddie. I want to see him maintain a good, humble attitude and not start acting like a rock-star. I have my suspicions.

If he keeps scoring then no Resurrection for Jesus this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

I'm still not fully convinced by Eddie. I want to see him maintain a good, humble attitude and not start acting like a rock-star. I have my suspicions.
    Is it cuz he is black, Herbie?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Ladies, ladies! Let's keep it clean, shall we?