Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Polish Centre half….

The Polish Centre half….

Definitely a YouTube job.

Never heard of him until a few minutes ago lol

Watched one minute of the YouTubes and gave up.

It’s just him making tackles and throwing himself about.

Think I’ll wait and see him live.

Seems an odd one although Aretta likes a ball playing left footed cb. Looks to have a decent long pass on him but don't really see the point this season unless he can do a job as cover for Partey. Could be a long term replacement at LB for Tierney too. I'd imagine this will be his last year at the Arsenal. Far too good a player to be second choice but doesn't seem to be able to play the sneaky wing back role where they become an extra ball playing midfielder that's all the range with Arteta ball.

I suppose this confirms the demise of Cedric. Despite being hated by most of our shiiit fans I never had a problem with him. Came in to give us good cover and did exactly what it said on the tin.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

How many points in Scrabble?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Definitely a YouTube job.

Never heard of him until a few minutes ago lol
    I've still not heard of him

Now we know why he was in Poland instead of Turkey for the Mudrich deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Seems an odd one although Aretta likes a ball playing left footed cb. Looks to have a decent long pass on him but don't really see the point this season unless he can do a job as cover for Partey. Could be a long term replacement at LB for Tierney too. I'd imagine this will be his last year at the Arsenal. Far too good a player to be second choice but doesn't seem to be able to play the sneaky wing back role where they become an extra ball playing midfielder that's all the range with Arteta ball.

I suppose this confirms the demise of Cedric. Despite being hated by most of our shiiit fans I never had a problem with him. Came in to give us good cover and did exactly what it said on the tin.
    We depend on having a left-footed cb - that's why Gabriel plays pretty much every game. Would be good to give him a break. Also agree about Cedric - seems a lovely chap as well

Doesn't say much for Auston Trusty's Arsenal career. Looked to be doing alright in the championship. Big lad, left footend and scoring goals. Probably sell him for £10m without kicking a ball for us. He'll be easy to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Now we know why he was in Poland instead of Turkey for the Mudrich deal.
    I would love to believe the whole Mudryk thing was just a ruse to make look like idiots

Doesn't say much for Auston Trusty's Arsenal career. Looked to be doing alright in the championship. Big lad, left footend and scoring goals. Probably sell him for £10m without kicking a ball for us. He'll be easy to sell.
    Mari too, that's him finished for good at Arsenal. Who would have actually been useful last week for our 'say no to knife crime' Arsenal in the community campaign.

lol. Harsh but fair.

Mari too, that's him finished for good at Arsenal. Who would have actually been useful last week for our 'say no to knife crime' Arsenal in the community campaign.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."