Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trossard incoming

Especially tonight

Less of the "young" though, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Young sports ball men's heart have been giving out the last year for some mysterious reason.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Transfer makes complete sense to me. We need an experienced forward. He can do it in the league. Mudryk definitely has a very very high ceiling but not worth a 100m punt plus wages. I can't get excited over super signings after Pepe. Reminder, we bought Sanchez for 30m. So jarring seeing all the Indian & African Arsenal fans on social crying about losing out to Chelsea on Mudryk because we won't dig deep into the pockets.

We're just THROWING our money away nowadays. Bring back Wenger, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    almost 5 times what Martinelli cost
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

He'll also give one or two of the others a break. Good signing, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Good signing…can put him the little pain in the arse straight to work if we need too.

That’s how I would describe him…a pain in the arse for other teams to deal with.

Extra firepower off the bench…would’ve been the ideal type vs Newcastle.

Them sort of goals he scores…will be useful when team start getting way more defensive with us.

He almost feels like a Freddie type with the importance of the goals he scores….might put a bet on him to score on Sunday just like Freddie did vs United on his debut.

Happy to do business with Brighton. Tony Bloom is a shrewdie who knows the correct price for someone. Won’t be getting stitched up that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Transfer makes complete sense to me. We need an experienced forward. He can do it in the league. Mudryk definitely has a very very high ceiling but not worth a 100m punt plus wages. I can't get excited over super signings after Pepe. Reminder, we bought Sanchez for 30m. So jarring seeing all the Indian & African Arsenal fans on social crying about losing out to Chelsea on Mudryk because we won't dig deep into the pockets.
    I get more annoyed with the ones that only rate a player if he has 95 pace and acceleration on FIFA. Some of the names these cnuts wanted signed from the German league for £100m was laughable. They probably had Ryo Miachi as a £100m player back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I get more annoyed with the ones that only rate a player if he has 95 pace and acceleration on FIFA. Some of the names these cnuts wanted signed from the German league for £100m was laughable. They probably had Ryo Miachi as a £100m player back in the day.
    LOL Miyachi ffs I remember the days I used to buy into these young players hype ffs. I don't even know what's happening in our academy anymore, who's a prospect etc. Too many flops with a few rare gems to care.

Talking about Jap wingers, the Brighton lad is a bit tasty.

LOL Miyachi ffs I remember the days I used to buy into these young players hype ffs. I don't even know what's happening in our academy anymore, who's a prospect etc. Too many flops with a few rare gems to care.

I must admit, I was rather hoping that was the Brighton player we were going to sign

In fairness Miyachi looked exceptional as a very young 18 year old loaned out to Feyenoord. He didn't even play any reserve football or anything, he went straight from high school football in Japan to the Dutch top division. He seemed to score or assist every game he played and looked one of the best players in the league. Had a touch of the young Ronaldo's about him. Lightening pace and properly 2 footed. Had one big injury not long into that and basically finished his career. I remmeber watching his comeback game after the long lay off in pre season and he moved like a 35 year old. Pity.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Fcuk all the cnuts. Trossard's few touches at the end were worth at least £5m of his fee already.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I would call that a very smashing debut.