Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trossard incoming

Right. **** them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Fcuk all the cnuts. Trossard's few touches at the end were worth at least £5m of his fee already.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. **** them all!
    Indeed Fcuk them all in the ear, as Berni would say..

Worst case scenario we get pipped in the league by an oil/Arab club. Even so. It's possible we could have a scenario where we rest the big boys and play the first teamers in the UEFA cup late stages. We're in the CL worst case, if we fcuk the league we can go all out for the UEFA cup. At the start of the season i'd have been happy with the UEFA cup.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I have to say Trossard has been one of the smartest best value signings we've made in years. Every game he seems to play a key part in getting us the points. Cruical assit again today to kill the game at 3-0. He's paid for his transfer fee already as far as I'm concerned. Meanwhile that fella who bullied Celtic twice in the CL can't even get into the worst ever Chelsea team they've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I have to say Trossard has been one of the smartest best value signings we've made in years. Every game he seems to play a key part in getting us the points. Cruical assit again today to kill the game at 3-0. He's paid for his transfer fee already as far as I'm concerned. Meanwhile that fella who bullied Celtic twice in the CL can't even get into the worst ever Chelsea team they've ever had.
    Seconded.

{10 wotsits.}

With Trossard being clinical yet again in the final 3rd leading to the key goal that won the game Mudryk was busy missing two sitters at home and costing Chelsea 3 points. 100m for a youth project player.

It shows how much people accept anything spouted by a Ukrainian.

They said he was world class and would win the ballon d’or and the media fell for it.

You knew Shaktar were full of BS when after selling him they instead decided to have digs at Edu…no class whatsoever.

He comes on as a 2nd half sub vs Liverpool on debut and plays barely 10 minutes vs James Milner lol and the commentators fall in love with him.

It was James fkin Milner and to be honest I thought he stood his ground even though he’s just too old now.

Anyways it seems like the only thing he’s done since he arrived as been to get two more neck tattoos on the other side of his next…some questionable blue butterflies.

Take away from this…maybe we need to dig a little deeper instead of blindly trusting everything said by a Ukrainian.