Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So I see Martin Ødegaard is better than Kevin De Bruyne now

So I see Martin Ødegaard is better than Kevin De Bruyne now

The boy is on fire and dominating every game. 8 league goals in 17 is stunning. Half the seasons Bergkamp was here he didn't get more than that with a full season playing a similar position. We're seeing something special with this team and on top of that maybe our stars are aligning. Yes for City Halaand is a monster but to get him they basically stippped their squad of improtant players Zinchencko, Jesus and Sterling and they do seem to be missing all 3 over the season. That was 3 players you could count on who knew how to win league.

Kevin De Bruyne's goals this season in the league. Only 3 in 18. Last year he had 15 in 30. Yes I can understand his goal stats dropping with a change in style to get the best out of Halaand standing in the 6 yard box but that's still a massive drop. I say we might be striking at the right time. Nobody seems to be bringing up that De Bruyne will be 32 in june. He could just be starting to drop from his physical prime. We seen Bergkamp himself start to drop off from his elite level around this same time. It could be our year.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The boy is on fire and dominating every game. 8 league goals in 17 is stunning. Half the seasons Bergkamp was here he didn't get more than that with a full season playing a similar position. We're seeing something special with this team and on top of that maybe our stars are aligning. Yes for City Halaand is a monster but to get him they basically stippped their squad of improtant players Zinchencko, Jesus and Sterling and they do seem to be missing all 3 over the season. That was 3 players you could count on who knew how to win league.

Kevin De Bruyne's goals this season in the league. Only 3 in 18. Last year he had 15 in 30. Yes I can understand his goal stats dropping with a change in style to get the best out of Halaand standing in the 6 yard box but that's still a massive drop. I say we might be striking at the right time. Nobody seems to be bringing up that De Bruyne will be 32 in june. He could just be starting to drop from his physical prime. We seen Bergkamp himself start to drop off from his elite level around this same time. It could be our year.
    Sorry, mate. I remember us beating Everton 7-0 at the end of the 2005 season. Just checked and it was the day after Bergy's 36th birthday.

He scored one and made four. We were all singing "One more year, one more year, one more year."

Hopefully KdB is over the hill and will rapidly get worse and worse.

But God was still beating EPL teams single-handedly in his 37th year. That's what Divinity does- It's Eternal. We have a Jesus and a Mohammed. We just need to get some Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs.

Dennis got double digits in the league the first four seasons before Titi arrived. 22 in total in the first double year, and he was injured for the end of the season.

After that, it was just single digits - though he still scored 8 in 28 in the PL that 2004-5 season with the Everton game. And 14 in total when he won us his second double. Maybe because Freddie then Bobby were injured during the 2nd half of that season, he had to step up and score more goals as opposed to just making goals for them to {taking nothing away from Skiltord who scored 10 in the PL and 17 in total that season.}

But when you say our stars are aligning, they certainly have been so far, and please Ganpati, let them continue to all year.

First goal of the season was an OG from a Saka cross, as was the first yesterday. First goal after the WC break, when we were 1-0 down and without Jesus, Ødin totally mis-hits a shot which Bukayo then scores the equaliser from. After years of hitting row Z, TP5 hits the top corner for the first in the home NLD. Even when Saka came off against Forest, Reiss comes on and does a Rocky impersonation, scoring two and making one. Jesus gets injured and Eddie's stepped up to the plate so far and long may it continue.

I hope us not signing that Ukrainian mercenary means Marquinhos and RN {when he's back} get and take their chances.

Have faith. There's a couple in Ramsgate who are 2 of our 3 best mates down here. They're looking after the 18 year old daughter of the GLW's Ukrainian mate. When we were 1-0 at HT vs WHU, I asked her to use her witchcraft and she put on a red and white Xmas hat. We won. Then she wore red and white stockings for the next game. We won. I forgot vs NUFC and we only drew. She wore her Xmas jumper for me yesterday in red and white and we won again.

That's the magic of Divinity.

I've been giving loads of offerings to the Cat Goddess Bastet, daughter of the Sun God Ra, by giving treats like tuna and Licky Licks to Puddle Paws and that's been working, too.

The stars, the Gods and the witches are all aligning. Keep the faith and keep praying.

JAI SHREE GANESHA.

���� ❤️��❤️

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/4528611.stm

May 11. Wiki says God10 was born May 10, 1969. So he'd have been a day over 36, no?

Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWFY75PTiHc

The only thing I don’t like is the other Manc cnuts, the Trafford ones being the luckiest team in the league this year. Got another 3 points with a disgraceful goal the other day. They shouldn’t be within striking distance of us at all. We got utterly fcuked at old Trafford by VAR. That was a 6 pointer. Imagine if we lose the title over that? On top of that they’ve had about 10 games they won despite looking rubbish before they came into form.

Like us though they’re weakness is going to be strength in depth although Weghorst looks a very smart signing to cover them. I’m hoping they’re 2 extra game in the league cup semis and Barca bog them down a bit.

I still don’t understand why Balogun hasn’t been recalled yet. Eddie ran his heart out last night and looked knackered after 80 mins. We badly badly need someone decent to come in for relief up front. He’d have played a part in every game since the window opened if recalled 1st of jan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The only thing I don’t like is the other Manc cnuts, the Trafford ones being the luckiest team in the league this year. Got another 3 points with a disgraceful goal the other day. They shouldn’t be within striking distance of us at all. We got utterly fcuked at old Trafford by VAR. That was a 6 pointer. Imagine if we lose the title over that? On top of that they’ve had about 10 games they won despite looking rubbish before they came into form.

Like us though they’re weakness is going to be strength in depth although Weghorst looks a very smart signing to cover them. I’m hoping they’re 2 extra game in the league cup semis and Barca bog them down a bit.

I still don’t understand why Balogun hasn’t been recalled yet. Eddie ran his heart out last night and looked knackered after 80 mins. We badly badly need someone decent to come in for relief up front. He’d have played a part in every game since the window opened if recalled 1st of jan.
    I dunno if we could have recalled Flo. Would also have been a bit harsh on them. Losing their star striker cos the corrupt camel-fückers moved the world cup and Jesus was waiting for his resurrection.

But yes, Ganpati willing, those two extra games vs Barça will fück them up somehow.

Also, I really hope the rearranged game against Shîtty works in our favour. Imagine if ESR scores or makes the winner? He wouldn't have been available when the game was meant to be played. So if that happens, or even if it's just down to us having more and Shîtty having less confidence than a few months ago, and we consequently win, then that will be a final, parting gift to the Royal Arsenal from her late Majesty.

The Queen could win us the title and we should win it for her.