Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
I really like Fabio. I wish MA would have more faith like when we were 0-0 vs the Geordies. When they're just defending we could bring him on for GX and hope he does his left foot wand assist trick.

Or for Zinny, and move GX to nominal LB but really tucked in next to TP5.

Or even Ben White and let Fabio and Saka double up on the right.

Hopefully having ESR back will help give us more options.

If Reiss was fit, I'd like to see him practice as a FB for these situations.

And to come on for our wingers etc if the game is as good as one.
Fabio is settling in nicely. Especially considering he had no pre season. I supect he'll give us quality cover in either wing role as well as the Oden or Xhaka positions. He already replaced Xhaka in one tight game due to injury and got an important assist to win the game. I remember thinking as well at the time that Arteta should throw on Fabio against The Barcodes. I suspect in the back of Arteta's mind though he was thinking of the Old Trafford game where we were well on top and decided to change it and try and finish them off and then we ended up losing. The Mancs shouldn't be anywhere within striking distance of us in the league but for that fluke win. VAR cheated us basically. Hence i've got an uneasy feeling about those cnuts. It would be utterly sickening if they end up winning the title by a point or two over it.

I've decided from today to hex the Munich swine. I'm going to put money on them for every game where they can make points on us. Starting tonight. £50 to beat Palace. Then i'll keep adding the winnings on backing them untill they lose. So the winnings from that will be put on them to beat us next week and so on. You know you're in a title race when doing these black art tactics. My biggest bet ever came in these circumstances. As soon as the game finished where Eduardo broke his leg i stuck £500 on Utd to beat Fulham away I think.