Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will we announce this Mudryk fella today?

Will we announce this Mudryk fella today?

we like Fridays I think.

Or will the club wait until Monday for some good news in case we lose sunday night?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    we like Fridays I think.

Or will the club wait until Monday for some good news in case we lose sunday night?
    Monday, I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Monday, I reckon
    is he any good? I've watched some vidoes. seems very quick seems to set up a lot of deflected goals? I can't see where he fits in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    is he any good? I've watched some vidoes. seems very quick seems to set up a lot of deflected goals? I can't see where he fits in.
    Cover for Saka and Martinelli. He looks decent (YouTube) but I can't imagine the Ukrainian league is all that. I would imagine Zinchenko has had a lot of influence on this signing

Read the other week they want a hundred million quid for him. Yeah, cheers for that one then, Zinks

Cover for Saka and Martinelli. He looks decent (YouTube) but I can't imagine the Ukrainian league is all that. I would imagine Zinchenko has had a lot of influence on this signing
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Read the other week they want a hundred million quid for him. Yeah, cheers for that one then, Zinks
    I have some sympathy. Due to the war their players have been being loaned out for free and now coming back with 6 months on their contracts. They had one player worth £40m and they would have sold but he's now essentially worthless

Fair enough, my heart bleeds for them too, I suppose, but surely the whole point of illegally tapping players up is so you get them on the cheap? And I'd never even heard of this chap three months ago

I have some sympathy. Due to the war their players have been being loaned out for free and now coming back with 6 months on their contracts. They had one player worth £40m and they would have sold but he's now essentially worthless
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

We are so ****ing **** at getting transfers done. Alright chelsea throw the cash around but they can get it done in a day and we piss about for weeks.

I’m not sure he’s flying to London for a medical at Chelsea.

Probably wants to watch the NLD live imo.

Well whoever gets him is getting absolutely raped on this deal. You're paying near £100m for a raw prospect. Yes i'll admit his natural elite pace and two footedness look impressive but he hasn't done anything in a decent league. The Ukrainian league is a farmers league at best. "Oh but he scored 3 in 6 in the CL." Yeah as usual the CL group stage is being way over hyped. 2 of those goals were against a Scottish team for Christ sake. That's about the level of Eddie's two against Oxford Utd the other day.

So you're paying for his raw pace and power and nothing else really you're just hoping the potential kicks in. Similar happened back during the last generation when Walcott, Bale and Ronaldo were first snapped up. Two of those had a handful of games in the championship with Ronaldo being a bit part player for Porto. So they were gamble punts on potential elite players. The difference in those cases and Mudryk was they cost around £10m, which with inflation is about maybe £30m in todays money.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM